Dalton's P.O.V.

Wow she just looks that you are absolutely gorgeous I mean, last night she looked so different,  but now, she looks like we could be twins, twins at heart, like.

     "She is the other half of me." I accidentally said out loud.

    "Hey, woah, woah, Dalton, back away from my girlfriend." Cole stepped forward. I cant believe it, wow. Im I tearing up? I better leave before Neveah notices.

    I run down to the boys bathroom.  I hear someone running behind me, so I run into a stall, and keep quiet. I thought I would be the one she said yes to. Not only is she beautiful,  but also has a great personality. Her laugh, her smile, her cocky jokes. Wow. Just wow, I thought maybe she felt the same.

      Neveah's P.O.V.

   I ran after Dalton, he went into the boys bathroom,  but right now, I dont care, I walk in after him. I go to the only closed stall, and open it to see.

Tears

       "Oh, Dalton,  come here!!" I whispered,  I hurt him. I lifted his chin. Tears were running down his face. "I like you. I like him. Hell, I even like Dana! So, there is only one thing left to do." I took his hand and led himto a sink, where I washed the smeared eyeliner on his face, and gave him my make up bag. "Come up to the field when youre ready, okay?" He nodded.

     When all of us were on the field,  I sat down, so did Cole.

     " I know we have only known eachother for a day, but you guys are like brothers to me. I love you all, but, with my life as fucked up as it is,  I'm not ready for any serious relationships." I look at Dalton,  tears fill his eyes. "I want us all to hang out after school, like it was last night. Just us guys. Every day after school. Oh, and Dalton?" He looked at me,"Where's  my fucking makeup bag?" He smiles, hands me the bag, and whispers in my ear, 

    "Youre so cute when you curse." I punch him in this the arm,

         "Dufus!!" We get confused looks. Then, the bell rang, and we were all late for class. My next class had Dana in it, but instead of calling me a slut, or a whore, he does something seriously unexpected.