Meeting the family: Donnie

You were walking home from the museum, when out of nowhere a glowing triangular portal appears.

"What the fruck?!"

Then kraang start coming out and seemingly didn't notice you cuz you hid behind some crates. Then you felt a sneeze coming on.

"No no no not now" you mutter to yourself. Then it happens, you sneeze.

"Kraang go check out unknown noise to kraang."

"Shitmonkeys!"

you say out loud this time and start to run.

Donnie being Donnie appeared at just the right moment and grabbed you and said,

"follow me."

You did as he said until you had to go into the sewers.

"Uh Donnie, why are we goin into the sewers?"

"Your gonna meet my family today, I was actually on my way to get you."

"Oh ok."

You continue walking until Donnie picks you up and then turned the corner and walked into the lair.

You see a blue masked turtle watching space heros, quote in all of the words as their said. Then a turtle in an orange mask walks in holding a piece of pizza and starts screaming.

"ahhhhhhh, Leo, Raph there's a girl here, random girl alert, random girl alert." Donnie just shakes his head and then a red masked turtle runs in.

"What? Donnie who is this, you know you can't bring people here."

" Guys this is my girlfriend, (y/n). (Y/N) this is my brothers Leo Raph and Mikey." he said gesturing to each turtle.

"No way, is she a human or a robot you built to look like a human?" asked Mikey.

"She is a human and before you guys ask anymore stupid questions we're going to see Master Splinter."

"Ummm.... Are your brothers always like that?"

"They just don't believe that I can have a girlfriend, despite the fact that I'm the only one who's dating. Oh and just so you know Master Splinter is a rat, so don't freak out."

"Okay."

You make your way to a room with a tree growing through the middle of it.

"wow this is amazing, how is the tree even growing with no sunlight?"

"I have wondered that for the longest time but we must be quite 'cuz sensi is meditating."

When the rat finally turned around he said "Donatello, Are you sure that we can trust this human?"

"Yes sense, she has kept my secret for almost a month now, and I am sure that she won't go running to the authorities."

"In that case, welcome. I am Master Splinter, Donatello's father. What is your name?"

"my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you."