Heat wave: Leo

I know school started for a lot of people so I decided to have summer come early.
Enjoy
~Leah~

--------------------------------------------

New York was breaking records and the sun was blazing. This is the first day of summer and you were sweating even sitting. Best part was the beach was full, all ice cream in town was sold out, and the pool wasn't letting any one else in. Yes, New York was in a heat wave.
The lair was hot even. You were sitting by the pool they have in there dangling your feet off the edge until the other three girls came and sat by you in their bathing suits, you were in yours too.

"Hey (y/n), can you swim?"
You looked at Leah and chuckled.

"Yeah, why?"
She got up and dived into the pool, soaking you guys, when she came back up she looked at you guys.

"The waters cold, you guys should join."
After she said that the rest of you girls slid in.

You guys were having fun until all of the guys came and looked down at you guys disappointed.

"Um just so you guys know, it was Leah's idea."
Raph smirked seeing Leah look at you guys.

"Don't worry we were just going to join you guys."
Leo said calmly. You smiled then saw them look at each other, your eyes got big after you figured out what they were going to do. Before you could get out all the guys jumped in at once.
You all sat down by each other and stayed in the pool for half of the day.