Teasor and the teasing: Mikey

You just got back from skateboarding topside and Mikey didn't know about it. You sneaked into his room and planted a kiss on him until you saw him hugging his unicorn man doll.

"What is that?"
You said quietly then moved his arms away from it so he wasn't cuddling it.

You started to laugh which woke up Mikey. Your on the floor laughing laughing and Mikey's on the bed starring at you. He looked at you weird until he noticed you had his unicorn man in your hand.

"Where'd you find that?"
You laughed even harder then before because he was trying to pull it off that he's never seen it before.

"Mikey, I found this in your arms, you were cuddling it."
He tried to grab it from you but you pulled your arm back to were he couldn't reach the doll.

"Give it."
Mikey whined.

"Why should I, I mean shouldn't I be the one you cuddle?"
He put his hands back and looked at you.

"Yes, no, maybe, wait is this a trick question?"
You looked at him then gave him an 'are you serious' expression.

"This shouldn't be a trick question."
You said as he put a finger on his chin and started to think.

"Is the answer yes?"

"No flucken duh."

He smiled then put his hand out ready to get his doll back.
"Um, I don't think so, I still have to make you pay, doll boy."

You got up and started to run around the lair laughing with your arm up in the air holding the unicorn man doll.
Mikey kept running after you a little mad but laughing. Leah an Raph watched you guys run around and then looked at each other.

"I'm Raph let's just go topside and not ask."
Leah told Raph while he kissed her cheek.

"That sounds good to me."
He said and they both went topside while you two were running around like crazy people, oh wait you guys are pretty crazy not to be mean or anything.

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

I'd like to thank andeemmaaa for the request. I hope you guys liked it.

~Leah~