Mating season: Mikey

You were playing video games in your room when you heard Mikey Knock on your door. You got up and opened the door when you saw Mikey you gave him a smile. He started to come and you backed up. When his whole body was in your room he closed the door.

"Um Mikey, why did you clo-"
He pulled you into him and smashed his lips against yours.

You pulled back and looked at him confused.

"Why are we doing this?"
You moaned while he picked you up and put you on your bed with him holding him self up above you kissing you all over your neck until he unzipped your sweater and was about to take your shirt off of you until your phone ding.
You stopped him and pulled down your shirt. You got up and walked over to your phone. You looked down at your phone and it said,

Message from:
April

You opened your message and it said,

Hey, sorry for late notice, but Mikey is having mating season.
So bring what you would need to use at my house because your gonna am stay here for a little bit.
Seen you soon.

You looked up from your phone and looked at Mikey.

"So it's mating season huh?"

He started to get sad.
"Yeah. Are you staying at Aprils then?"

"Yes Mikey, I'm fourteen and don't want to get pregnant until later in life. So I'm going to leave okay?
I'll seen soon."

You walked out of your room and when you got to your door way you looked back at him.

"I love you."

He looked up at you tears starting to roll down his face.
"I love you too."

Then you left.

---- 2 weeks later----

You came back to the lair and was welcomed by everyone but Mikey. You walked to his room and he wasn't there. You grinned a little bit and walked to your room. you opened the door and saw him on your bed. You went up to him and hugged him tight.

"I missed you goof ball."

He chuckled and looked at you.
"I missed you too."