Meeting Mikey

You spent a whole day at the skate park learning some new tricks from your friends. Around seven o'clock at night all of your friends went home. When you were about to leave, you found yourself face to face with these squishy brain things in robot bodies.

"Kraang is not aloud to be known to thing kraang is talking to."

"What the heck are kraangs?"

"Kraang will eliminate thing that is not aloud to know about kraang."

All the sudden you hear a crash and an unfamiliar voice yell

"BOOYAKASHA!"

Next thing you knew all of the robots were dead and standing there was a turtle. Your mouth dropped and the turtle started to freak out.

"You weren't suppose to see that or me or anything that just happened."

"Wait don't run and hide!" You said riding your skateboard after him. He finally stopped.

"Why aren't you running away from me?"

"Because I thought I could make a new friend, that isn't a human."

"Really my brothers always make fun of me because I want to make a human friend. My name is Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey."

"Well hi Mikey, I'm (y/n)
but you can call me (n/n)."

"Well, I better go (y/n). I hope we meet again."

When he left you forgot to ask him a question, but when you looked back you didn't see him.

That night all you thought about was how you met him and how he said " his brothers..."

P.S. sorry it took so long.