Date: Leo

It was night time and you were about to go to bed until you felt two strong arms wrap around you. You looked up to see a blue bandana turtle looking down at you eyes.
"Yes?"

He spun you around so your chest was on his plastron.
"Alright I know, I screwed up last time, and I already went on patrol with the guys, so can I retake you on a date please?"
You chuckled at his pink face.

"Yes, but I will not get hurt this time, right?"
He nodded then picked you up and carried you out of the lair.

Few minutes later

He stopped running when you guys got to the beach. He sat you down on a blanket with a basket on it.
"Wow, Weo, it's beautiful."
The sunset was right on the horizon of the water. The blanket you and Leo were sitting on had a pizza box and basket full of things. After you guys ate you talked.
"How's school so far?"

"It's alright I mean next year is my last so I want to have fun with what I got.
So what's all in the basket?"
You asked him curiously. While a smirk grew on his face.

"We're  going swimming, and I packed your swimsuit."
He said pulling it out and handing it to you. You got up and put it on in the restrooms.
You guys went swimming and afterwards watched the sunset until you were tired again. He picked you up bridal style and brought you home, by the time you guys got home you were asleep, so he just kept you on his chest for the night.

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
The swimsuit you wearied in the chapter is the picture.
I was recommended to have them go to the beach
by s-a-v-a-n--hrocks
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆