Little talks: Donnie

Donnie's POV

I was jumping roof tops when I saw couples everywhere in New York. They were holding hands, having dinner with each other, kissing, hugging, talking, dancing, and walking next to each other. Everything I saw was bringing back memories of me and
(Y/n). I admit I miss her more then anything. As I watched a couple walk by a house I saw a girl in her bedroom drawing a turtle...... hold on that's
(y/n). I start running faster to her house until I got to the fire escape.

I simply knocked on the window to her house and she saw me. She walked up and opened the window and said,
"Hey Donnie what's up?"

"Not much. I just wanted to talk to ya, I mean because I haven't seen you in a while, I mean..."

"Come in Donnie."
I did as she said and walked into her room. It's a beautiful room. The night sky on her ceiling was magnificent. I walked and sat on her bed with her, when I saw her sit down she had a drawing book in her hands.

"What's in that?"
I asked because curiosity was on my mind.

"It's my book of drawings."

"What's special about this drawing book?"

"It has memories of us when we did things together, like when we met, when you took me on a date, when you showed me your new house-"
I had to stop her right there.

"Our house."
I saw her eyes start to water and then I looked at the next page of us. It was me holding her in my arms and kissing her on the head while she was sleeping.
"When was this?"
She started to tear up again but said,
"Its one of my favorite memories, it was the day we came home from the farm house and I met the other girls. The van ride brought us closer together and I loved the feeling of it."
She started to cry then I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms and on my lap.

"I miss that feeling, I would get it every time I saw you, every time I touched you or was near you, I miss how I could do everything in the world with you and you would be at my side the whole time."
By then she had tears running down her cheeks and tear stains on parts of her cheeks.

"I miss the lair, I miss your brothers and the girls, I even miss the smell of the place I used to call home and most importantly I miss us."
She was crying into my plastron now and I loved how it felt.

"Will you give me a second chance please?"
She shook her head happily and smiled while hugging me. I kissed her slowly yet passionately then pulled out of the kiss. I got up to leave but (y/n) grabbed my arm and I turned around.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Can you stay the night please?"
I nodded and climbed into bed with her then put my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.
Leah's right understanding girls takes way more then science. Especially when they draw all there memories in a note book.