Meeting each other: Mikey

You woke up to the smell of omelets and Mikey rolling over taking all the blankets.
"Yo Mikey, you took all the covers."
You whispered to him but he then flipped over and stuck an arm around you.
"I have you now."
You smiled and blushed a little bit then he kissed you on the nose.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I have the love of me life."
You kissed him on the cheek then crawled out of bed.

As you got dressed the scent of omelets got stronger and you got weaker to the smell. As Mikey got up and started to head to the door you walked up behind him and followed. You guys went down stairs and saw your aunt cooking you stopped walking but Mikey kept walking until he got to the table and sat down.

"Please don't scream aunt Christy."
She nodded then turned around and saw Mikey. She waved happily and sat down with the food in hands and now on the table, you walk up to Mikey and sat by him. You started to eat when Christy and Mikey started talking to each other.

"I'm Christy."

"I'm Mikey. These are really good omelets."

"Um thanks, how'd you two meet?"

"We met at the skate park, and I ended up saving her. That's how we met."
He said happily while you looked at the time.

"Christy I'm sorry to cut you guys short do to time but your gonna end up being late for work."
As she got up from the table Mikey put the dishes in the sink and both of you holding hands followed your aunt to the door.

"Now while I'm gone, there's pizza in the freezer and be rated PG please and I'll be home later. Safe sex is good sex."
She said while she shut the door behind her.

Mikey looked at you confused then you decided to question.
"What are you thinking?"

"What's sex?"
Embarrassment rose on your face. Then he chuckled and nudged you on the shoulder.
"I know what sex is but I gotta go we'll have it someday in our future, bye honey."
He left and you plopped down on the couch.
"Well this is going to be a good day."
You said while turning on the TV.

💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢

I'm having you have an awesome aunt like mine.
~Leah~