Old friends, new enemies: Mikey

This chapter includes mature content. You can skip if you want otherwise I warned you.

"Goodnight honey."
You smirk and gave him a peck on the lips then said,
"G'night honey bee."
He climbed out of the window and looked back at you while you climbed in bed then fell asleep. Mikey left and grinned the whole way home.

Hours later

Your eyes start to open to a bright light shining on your body.
"Where am I?"

Two people came out of a corner, you squinted to see the figures a little better and saw a smug look on one.
The one with a smug look started to speak to the other.
"So I finally get all that body, to myself?"
You bout puked at the comment finally figuring out who it was.
Both the people came towards the light and you saw who the other one was.

"What the fluck April!?!"
She walked over to the cage you were in and put Casey in there.
He smirked then spoke to April while watching you.

"You can go now Ive got everything under control."
April nodded then left the room closing the door behind her. Casey started to walk up to you wit a smug look, he took off his bandana and tied it up around your mouth. You started to get pissed off until spoke then you were frightened.
"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit, for me at least."
He started to bend down and kiss up and down your neck, shoulder to collar bone. He took his hand and started to rub your vagina, while he slid the other hand up the back of your shirt to undo your bra. Once he got it out of your shirt he got a little mad.
"White and orange lace!?! I thought you loved me?"
You rubbed the bandana off of your mouth and started to laugh.

"I wear that because I'm dating Mikey, and I never liked you."
He got angry and threw your bra to the other side of the cage and pulled out his pocket knife.

He took his knife and carved into the skin of your arm.
'Casey's property'
You cried and screamed because of the pain he put on you. He sucked the blood of your wound then left the cage.

"I'll be back in a little bit, Sugar babe."
He said as he left the room.

You looked down at the ground as saw blood everywhere surrounding you. You looked up at the window and and thought,
'Mikey help, me please.'

Mikey's POV

I got home and went to sleep right when I touched the softness of my bed.

Dream

I walks into a room with one window and a cage in a corner with blood and a body tied up to a chair.
'Mikey help, please.'

End of dream

I woke up startled and gasping for air. I rubbed my forehead, and got out of bed to go get something to drink.

Once I got out of my room I went to the kitchen, got water then went to the living room where I saw Leah and Raph watching a movie.
I plopped down by Leah then said,
"What's wrong with the TV in your guys room?"

Leah looked at me and chuckled.
"The TV beat up Raph."
I started laughing until my T-phone went off.
After I got done talking to the person.
I looked at Leah and Raph then asked,

"Can I go on a solo mission please?"
Leah got up and then replied.

"No that's why Ima come with ya."
Raph's eyes got big and he stood up then looked down at Leah.

"Without me you aren't."
I nodded then the, I think three, of us started to run to the location.

Few minutes later

Once we got to the location Leah was between me and Raph with wife eyes.
"I'm Mikey no offense, but that looks like a trap."
They both looked at me.

The place was a wonderful really dark shaded purple, with broken windows everywhere but one.
"Oh well follow me."
We started to climb on the roof but me and Raph both fell threw and Leah stayed up top. We both fell in chairs that strapped us together.
"Are you fucking kidding me Mikey?"

"How was I supposed to know."
After I said that a red head chick came out if the shadows.
"April are you okay? We came here to rescue you."

"I'm fine now."
She came up to me and saw both of us.

"My future boyfriends, welcome home."
I looked at Raph and said,
"You two timer, I can't believe you would cheat on Leah!"
He started nodding his head in gesture of me being an idiot.
April was about to lean down and kiss me but she paused.
"Mikey, no offense but Raph's always been the hotter one so I'll try him first."
I started laughing then watching April put her hands on his shoulders.
"So Raph what are you going to Leah?"
Right before she could kiss him, laeh fell threw the roof in the middle of them.
"Did ya miss me?"
She said as she landed on Raph's lap, with her back to April. He smirked then watched April get up and get ready to hit Leah. Except, Leah through her arm up and knocked her out.
Leah got off of my brothers lap and started to untie us.
"So were you going to enjoy that kiss Raph?"
I laughed so hard when his girlfriend asked that.

"You saw the whole thing didn't you?"
He looked at the ground sadly, she nodded then kissed him after she untied him.
"Don't worry, I'm not that mad."
He chuckled and kissed her happily.

"So Leah while I was witnessing Raph cheating on you, do you know what room (y/n)'s in?"

"Um Mikey, I'm not sure if she's even here, I mean all I saw was April getting ready to kiss tough guy."
I looked down sadly, about to cry until we hear a scream, I look at them and and we all follow the noise.

When we got there I was once again witnessing something gross that looked like it ticked off Leah big time.

Casey started to rip off my girl friends shirt, which that's when I got pissed off. Leah covered Raph's eyes and I watched.
"Come on give it to me baby."
I watched as he started to suck on one ball of fat while rubbing the other.

I couldn't take it anymore, I jumped down and climbed in the cage then threw Casey out of it as hard as I could.

"If you ever touch my fucking princess again your ball sack will be hanging on my wall!"
He nodded in a scared motion then ran out as quick as possible. I looked back and saw (y/n) wrapped up in a blanket Leah found and in Raph's arms, he handed her to me then picked up Leah. We bolted out of that place as fast as we could.

We stopped on a roof top so I could catch my breath. Raph put Leah down then Leah spoke.
"Alright Mikey one, that was a trap, and two Raph you owe me money."

"How much babe?"

"Twenty, and don't give me twenty ones because that's going to get on my nerves."
Raph smirked at her,

"Okay."
He said pulling out his wallet and handing her two tens.

I looked down at my love and saw what Casey did to her.
"Hey Leah, we have a problem."
She looked at me questionably.

I showed her (y/n)'s wrist and she nodded.
"We can ask Donnie how to get rid of it."
I nodded.

"God that must have hurt you big time?"
I said looking straight into (y/n)'s eyes she nodded then said,
"That was one of the times I screamed, besides him sucking on my boobs."
She said frightened.
I hugged her and smiled,
"Your safe now, because your with me."
She smiled into chest and I was happy.

As we pulled away Leah and Raph looked at us ten said at the same time,
"Let's head home."
I nodded then headed home.

When we got home I laid down with
(y/n), I pulled her into my arms gently and smiled because I have her again.

💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢

How'd you guys like it? I know this is one of my favorite chapters in this book so far, my favorite part of it was when Mikey started yelling at Raph for cheating on Leah ( me ).

I hope you liked it. Comment your favorite part and what you either want or think is gonna happen next to the lovely couples.

~Leah~