Mutation day: Raph

You woke up with a boyfriend who was starring at you, directly in the eyes, and playing with your hair.
"Your eyes are beautiful."
You closed your eyes and snuggled in closer to him. He chuckled at your reaction, then held you closer to him.
You were about to fall asleep when something went off on your phone. You groaned and then looked at it.
"Uh Raph?"

"Yeah hottie?"

"Is it good that I got a text from Mikey saying, ' get ready🎈'?"
You showed him the text and he freaked. He got out of bed and locked the door then came back and laid down pulling you by him protectively.
"Uhh Raph, what's going on?"

"Mikey is coming."
He whispered into your ear.

"What's so bad about that?"
Right when you got done asking, an orange water balloon hit your face.
You looked at Raph with a 'dammit are you serious' expression.
He kissed your forehead then said,
"That's what the whole, Mikey is coming thing was about."

You softened up your expression then got up to get dressed. You turned around with Raph starring at you.
"Ugh fine. If your going to be that way, fine."
You grabbed camo skinny jeans, gray and white air Jordan, a white tang top, a jean vest and a white beanie then went to the bathroom. After you were dressed you went into the living room to see Keely about to leave the lair.
"Hey Keely, where you going?"

"It's the turtles birthday and I need to get Donnie something."
You gasped and joined her. Both of you guys walked out.
When you guys got top side you told Keely what you wanted to get Raph.

Time skip

When you two came back, you guys were laughing and having a good time, the other two girls were sitting on the couch talking.
"Hey Fiona, hey Christina."
You walked past them happily and went to yours and Raph's room. When you opened the door you saw him laying on the bed reading. He put it down and raised an 'eye brow'.
"So are you going to tell me why you have so many bags babe?"
You nodded 'no'.
That's when you sat in front of him with a little box in hands and a card.
"Raph happy mutation day and your first present is in this card."
You handed him the card and his eyes lot up like the Fourth of July. The card said,

Raph,
I know it's a day you don't care much about but I'll still celebrate it because its something I like to do. In all of the bags are all of the modern ninja magazines ever made. And in the box on my lap is special lets just not let anything happen to it this time.
Love
(Y/n)

He then hugged you and pulled away.
"So what's in the box baby?"
He said cursorily.

You handed it to him and he opened it up.
"It's a turtle like what spike once looked like. How'd you know?"
You giggled.

"I have my ways."
He hugged you tight then let go.

"So what should we name it?"
He looked at you hoping you had an answer.

"Actually let's call her......... Slash."
He looked down at his new pet turtle and smiled.

"I love it."
You smiled and got up to leave.
When you reached the door you turned around to see him playing with her like how he did with spike. You almost shed a tear but walk out before you could.