Healing hearts: Leo

You woke up on a lab table, hurting like hell. You looked around trying to get up, but you couldn't move at all. You saw Donnie come in surprised.
You tried to speak but couldn't, because your throat was dry.
"(Y/n),  your up, here,  drink some water it will help."

He handed you the cup of water and you drank it. Now you were able to speak.
"Donnie how come I can't bend?"

"You got stab by shredder in the stomach area and once I patched you up, I put a back brace on you."

"Thanks Don, so can you help me get up, I want to go talk to Leo."
He looked at you weird.

"Leo is in his room, ever sense the incident he hasn't came out."
You had a horrified look on your face.

"How long was I out for?"
Donnie started to play with his fingers nervously.

"Three days, but don't get mad please. You also can't move that well because when shredder stabbed you and he hit a few of your nerves by a hair."
You started to get emotional.

"Donnie do you have a wheel chair at least?"
He nodded his head then went to grab one. When he came back with a wheel chair he scooted you into it.

"So where's Leo, Donnie?"

"Like I said earlier he's in his room."
You nodded then strolled yourself along you didn't see anyone in the lair. You quickly turned your head to see Leah running out of the kitchen. Once she saw you she ran up to you and gave you a light hug not hurting you.
"Your okay.!"
You giggled seeing her reaction then moved her back.
"Can you push me to my room?"
She nodded then pushed you until she stopped at Leo's door.
"Leo, we haven't seen him ever sense the incident. Be careful he might be a little upset."
You nodded and opened the door with Leah pushing you in then shutting the door behind her when she left.
You turn on the lights and see Leo on the bed curled up in a ball with a picture in his hand.
"Who's in the picture?"
You asked as you tried to move the wheel chair by him.

"My girlfriend, (y/n), I accidentally hurt her."
He looked at you and jumped up grabbing you out of your wheel chair, lifting you into his lap.
"Oh my god your okay I... I can't believe it."
He kissed you and laid you on top of him.

"I love you so much I'm going to protect you know matter what."

You both shared one last kiss then fell asleep.