Late surprise: Leo

Leo brought you into the dojo and every thing was lit up, the tree looked like a Christmas tree you would put in the living room. He sat you down and put you in his lap handing you your Christmas present.
You opened it up and found two twin katana blades with their sheaths on them.
"Leo this is amazing, but why?"

He shrugged then said,
"One before you ask any other questions pull off the sheaths, and two because you have a even bigger present from all of us."
You nodded then took the sheaths off of the blades and saw a beautiful design engraved into the blades, A dragon fighting a warrior in black and blue.
You put down the blades and gave Leo a hug.

"This is the best. What's wrong with the one my father got for me though?"

He got a little down but then said,
"That's the other thing, I tried my bed to go back for it but we left it at Aprils farm house."
His head hung low and you on the other hand jus ran to yours and Leo's room and started to cry.

"Um, no offense, but Leo that's not how Christmas goes."
He put his head up and looked at Leah and Raph.

"Leah, you have no idea what that blade meant to her."
Leah chuckled then looked down at him again.

"Leo, I feel like your consigns by doing all of this, but tell (y/n) to go see master splinter."
Leo gave Leah a smirk.

"Why?"

"Because, he has something for both of you."
Leo got up and went to go get you, he opened the door and saw you on the bed laying down.
"Sensi needs us."
You got up and walked to the dojo with Leo behind you.

"How long will this be?"
He came up behind you and hugged your waist.

"I promise this won't be long."
You kept walking until you got to Sensi's room.

"Sit both of you."
You sat down in Leo's lap and leaned back into his chest.

"Leah and Raph went back to Aprils and found this while they were getting the rest of your guys stuff, and to top it all off did my son tell you the big surprise?"

As Sensi was handing you the long gift wrapped box Sensi watched as your eyes lit up. The blade your father gave to you was in it. You looked up at Sensi and smiled.
"What's the other surprise?"
He looked at Leo and motioned him to bring you to the dojo area. He did as told, then put your blade on a weapon wrack.
"The reason why I got you the twin katanas was because, starting tomorrow I'm going to start training you."
You jumped into his arms with a smile.

"Awesome." You pulled out of the hug and looked at everyone.
"I gonna head to bed though."
Leo smirked while you went to your room and looked at Raph sitting by Leah on the couch. She was pasted out in his lap. Raph texted Leo so he wouldn't wake her up.

Raph: so r u going to do it or what?

Leo: I'm still thinking if I should

Raph: haha pick your poison bro. remember there might be consequences.

Leo: I know. G'night hope you and Leah sleep well.

Raph looked up at his brother in blue and smiled,
"Trust me she's already out cold. G'night brother and good luck."

"Thanks."
Leo told Raph has they both headed their separate ways.

Leo walked into yours and his room and saw you reading your book while on your stomach.
He took the book out of your hands and rolled you over.

"What the heck, you made me loose my page."
You said before he kissed you.
Leo pulled away and looked at you.

"Are you ready?"

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Cliffhanger again which I'm sorry about. I will make sure next chapter it's not a cliffhanger.

This is also my part one to the Christmas chapter, hense the name late surprise because Christmas has already past.

See you guys next chapter
~leah~