When your sad: Raph

Raph was punching the dummy when you walked into the dojo on the verge of crying. when Raph said,

"Hey babe, how was your day?"

You started to cry luckily Leo was watching tv and saw you run to your room. Raph pulled away from the dummy and stood there the watching you cry. Leo finally piped up.
"Are you going to see what's wrong with her?"
He said with the duh expression.

"Ya."
Raph said starting to walk towards your door. When he got there he knocked on your door then looked at Leo.

"Don't look at me, Just sneak in and talk to her?"
Raph sighed hearing his brother being right, so he cracked the and snuck in. Your room was total darkness until he turned on the light. He saw you curled up in a ball on your bed. He walked over to you and put his hand on your back rubbing you really lightly while he sat on the edge of the bed.

"What happened?"
You got up and leaned up against your wall in a ball. All of the sudden you felt two muscular arms around you. He pulled you close to him and you started to cry.

"Sssssshhhhhh....... I got you and everything will be okay."
You cuddled up to him and slowly fell asleep, he put you on your bed and kissed you softly on the forehead. He left your room and went back out to the living room and sat by Leo.

"How'd that go?"

Raph smirked and said,
"Perfectly."