Part 11

I snapped back into reality as someone started shaking me. I sprang up and looked where I was. I was in a dark room with no light except the light from the street lamp outside. I was back in the real world in Monoma's room. What will I do? I wondered as Monama put his hand on my heaving shoulders.

"Are you ok?" He asked, moving so he could see my tear stained face. "You're crying."

"Bad dream," I said, shaking my head. "I-i saw my dead grandma and mom and brother all when they died b-but-"

"Hey, hey, it's alright." He said rubbing my shoulder comfortingly. "Come here,"

He pulled me into his arms and tucked hair out of my face. I rested my forehead on the base of his neck then started to cry again. I felt him rub his hand up and down my back as if he were trying to comfort me. I wanted to be done mourning them, why were they still there? Why can't I just ignore them, they weren't here so why did I care about them?

"Let me give you my hoodie, and I'll stay with you until you fall asleep again." He told me, letting me go.

He stood up from his place on the futon next to me and went to the bottom drawer of his dresser. He pulled out a gray hoodie and gave it to me. I was glad it was dark in the room since if it wasn't the redness of my cheeks would be very noticeable. I took it from him and slipped it over my head, met by warmth and comfort. I pulled the hood up and looked at Monama who I couldn't really see.

"Do you want me to lay next to you?" He asked, how do I say no?

I slowly nodded and let him lay down in front of me. I didn't look up at him, still caught in thought. I still didn't know what Nana meant when she said I would do something, but what was it? I really wanted to know, now I was anxious to fall back asleep to see her again. Of course when I fell asleep I didn't see her again, the one time I needed to see her I couldn't. 

I forced myself awake in the early morning around three AM. I took off Monama's hoodie and left a note so I didn't have to explain anything the next day. I slipped out his glass doors that led to a balcone 20 feet up in the air. I jumped down from the balcony to the ground and started walking to the 1-A dorms.

I kept my head low as I walked but kept my senses sharp just in case. I reached my destination in 14 minutes and looked at the locked door. I sighed and hopped the fence going to the backyard of the dorms. I looked at all the curtains that were closed and was able to tell which room was Midoriya's.

I found myself hanging from the balcony belonging to Midoriya 40 feet up in the air. Apparently he was the only one who heard me coming and made sure to be ready for the 'threat.' I pulled myself over the rail and looked at Midoriya who was still swarmed with blue lightning. He let his guard down realizing who it was after the fact he almost killed me.

"Mistral?" He whispered as I slid off the rail and onto the balcony. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk with you, oh and what's with the curtains?" I asked, looking at the All Might themed curtains. "A bit weird."

"There's a lot more behind me, but what's wrong?" He asked.

I looked behind me to make sure no one was there. I turned back to him and nodded to his room so we were completely secluded. He led me inside, he must've known that it was something about One For All. The room was covered in All Might merch, posters, plushies, action figures et cetera. I wasn't impressed, because I had way more but it was almost impressive.

"What?" He asked again.

"Dreams, have you seen the past holders or just a cosmo filled sky and-" I started.