Part 22

We walked side by side back to the dorms but when we got to the 1-B dorms we had to split since we figured the school was putting everyone on lock down. I said goodbye to him and walked back to the 1-A dorms where everyone in my class was talking.

"I'm back." I announced.

"What?" Someone asked. "Toga?"

"Come again?" I asked, looking at whoever said that.

I locked eyes with my own that stared back in fake shock. The girl held my sword across her lap with the curve of the blade facing down. She looked exactly like me, brown hair, blue eyes, even the bandages around my arm and neck from Shigaraki. Everyone jumped up from their spot on either couch and faced me with battle stances.

"Are you guys serious?" I asked them. "You believe her?"

A few of them looked between me and the imposter I knew was Toga. Bakugou shot at me, I blocked his attack and looked at him.

"Really?" I remarked, bouncing back from him. "She's Toga! Look at her, she's nothing but a fraud!"

"Kacchan, wait," Midoriya ordered. "We can settle this easily."

"And how is that, Deku?" Bakugou growled, glaring at me.

"I know Mistral, you." He pointed at the other me. "Who mentored your father?"

"Nana Shimura." She answered, I opened my mouth to say something.

Don't, my mind growled, it'll only make you suspicious. I took a breath in and looked at Midoriya, he seemed to believe her which made me doubt myself. Answer this correctly you'll be tied, Midoriya is just as confused as you.

"You," He said sternly. "How did we meet?"

"The day I was assigned to try out and get into U.A, we had a whole conversation on my sword." I answered calmly.

"They're both right," He announced. "You again, what did your sword say?"

"We learn little from victory much from defeat." I said at the same time as the other.

I was beginning to lose my cool. There was no way they thought that I was the imposter. Use a tool, observe her and point out a fact you know but she wouldn't. I thought. I pointed at the sword she was holding, I already had one in mind.

"She's holding the sword wrong, I'll have you all know." I told everyone. "When the curve of the sword is facing down and is in the case it dulls the blade. You think Toga would know that?"

I walked through the crowd to the girl who sat with my sword in her hands. She was eyeing me carefully, trying to impersonate me wasn't going to go unpunished. If it was Toga, she would have to leave any second, it was highly unlikely that she had enough blood from me to last another hour or two.

"Himiko Toga," I hummed, taking the blade from her easily. "Maybe even a double from Twice."

"NO!" Toga screamed. "That's Toga! Please! If I go All Might will have no one to come home to!"

"Another fact to consider." Iida muttered. "What's something that Mistral and only Mistral would know?"

Someone grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back from Toga, keeping me from chopping off her head. I looked over my shoulder at Jiro who was just as confused as me. I turned completely to her, we both sighed at the same time. She seemed to trust me, and I was thankful for that.

"Calm down," She said, I nodded. "I think it's obvious that we should look at their skills with a sword, that may just be my thinking but we all know how skilled Mistral is with a blade."

"Fine," Toga said willingly. "Hand me that blade I'll show Toga who the real one is."

She pulled the blade out of the sheath and walked out to the backyard of the dorms. Everyone went except for me and Jiro who was assigned with the task of keeping an eye on me. I paced back and fourth the same path that I paced earlier while telling the story about this morning.

A few minutes later, Bakugou escorted her inside without the blade in hand. She smiled at me grimly as I walked past her out the door where everyone was looking at me suspiciously. I sighed and took the sword from Iida who felt the need to hold it since he was class rep. I turned to Midoriya who was engulfed in lightning.

"So just a fight simulation," I muttered. "Fine."

Midoriya dashed at me using One For All at least at 10%. I jumped out of the way and spun around to my knee into the back of his neck. He looked back at me before shooting to the dormitory wall and bouncing off of it to me. I blocked his attack then raised my free hand to punch him.

"This one is Mistral." Midoriya said as a faint light started to glow but quickly disappeared. "She has the same tactic other than Toga's all over the place moves."

"DAMN IT!" I heard Bakugou yell.