Part 27

Every day after I got out of the hospital, I worked and trained to become the hero I wanted to be. I would hangout with my friends, try to speak with Bakugou, help Midoriya out with his notebook of heroes. It was fun, I got to become a hero after U.A and was proud of being the first quirkless person to become a hero. Of course, I have to go over the ranks which just make me ecstatic.

Todoroki ranked number 3 out of the 100347287 heroes in the world, Bakugou ranked second, and Midoriya of course ranked first. I couldn't run my own agency but I ended up getting to the number 5 spot all on my own without sidekicks. I would collaborate with a bunch of other heroes when needed then go on solo missions all over the world, my favorite place the US.

I found myself staring down at an invitation to a 5 year reunion from Momo in front of my house while holding a croissant in my mouth. She was a little late on sending the invites out since it was tomarrow but I was still going to go. After a hard mission where I would get terrible injuries I got a few days off of work.

I rang the doorbell to the mansion, I was late since I was just in France and could hear everyone inside having a good time. Midoriya answered the door which shocked me. I hadn't seen him in a few years so his changes were a little striking. He had bulked up for sure, just not crazy like a bodybuilder, and he had a few scars from villains he had fought.

Honestly, seeing him took me back to Hero's Day nine years ago when I laid in his arms in the alleyway where Monama disappeared. I wasn't sure what was on his mind, maybe when we graduated and I got a little drunk for the first time, or the same thing that was on my mind.

"Mistral!" He said, excitedly opening the door further. "It's good to see you again number five!"

"Number one." I chuckled, walking in rubbing the back of my neck.

"You've got it better though! You're lucky, you get to travel, and the government pays for you." He said, nudging my shoulder. "I have to say I really missed you."

"I can say the same, sorry about going no contact, it's hard to keep up." I told him, rubbing my arm,

"It still hasn't healed." He pointed out, I sighed. "You alright? I didn't bring up something sensitive did I?"

"No, no, just my doctor says that it'll take a while to scar, but it's fine, I'm used to it." I said looking down at it.

"Everyone has changed so much, you too." He said, I smirked. "In a good way! I swear."

"I didn't say anything, Deku." I said, looking up at him. "And I would hope I did."

"Since you got drunk while under aged." He coughed, hiding that he said something.

"I would watch your mouth, I can save more people you know." I threatened, he smiled.

"Come on, everyone's dancing," He told me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me into a whole party room. "Guys! Mistral's finally here!"

I chuckled then let Mina drag me onto the dance floor after I struggled for a while. We partied the night away, everyone had partners, some of which we didn't know or didn't suspect. Time went fast and the DJ or whoever decided to put on a slow dance song.

I found myself smiling as I watched others get with their partner and begin to dance. I didn't do relationships like that anymore, who knew if your significant other could be a villain, I sure didn't. I got another drink from the consession table, my eighteenth since Ochako decided not to leave me alone. Just saying, I was a little drunk for the record.

"Mistral," Deku said, holding his hand out to me. "Wanna dance?"

"Sure," I said, taking his hand. "I'll have you know I'm not able to dance very well."