7- It's Fun To Tease You

Next morning _

Everyone gets up so early. Porsche,kinn , Pete, Tankhun, Porchay, Macau, Arm, Pol will go by Kinn's privet jet. Pete has to go with Tankhun because he's Missing Pete so much. And Porchay want to go with his brother and Macau is going with Porchay to protect and also pretend to be his bf in front of kim. Vegas didn't want Pete to go with him but he's helpless. Mr. Korn and Porsche's mother and some other guests will go there in the wedding day.

On the other hand, Vegas and Kim will go by Vegas's privet jet. Kinn and others went before Vegas and Kim. They can't wait. Vegas first went to Kim's apartment to pick him up. Vegas went into the room with the key. He didn't knock. He saw Kim is still sleeping peacefully . So Vegas smirks and hit a plan to play a little with Kim. He knows that Kim is very sensitive when it comes to his skin. He silently went near to Kim and suddenly tickled his body which made Kim woke up from sleep with shock .

Kim: who?!! Stop!! Stop!!.... Vegas!!!

Vegas is now moving his fingers more faster. Kim just can't stop laughing. He's about to cry cause he's stomach hurts from laughing. Both are laughing and looking at each other's eyes. Kim just can't push away him. Few minutes later, Kim can't even laugh then Vegas stopped. Kim through the pillows at Vegas but he dodge it. Kim's still can't breathe properly.

-wtf bustard!!! You just ruined my sleep. I told you not to come here without my permission. I just covered up from a fever.

Vegas: (still laughing) oiii... That was fun..... You're reaction was funny. Hehe... You're late, kitty. It's already 9:50. Everyone already started their journey. Only we're late. You're crazy brother takes away my Pete and went earlier. For you I have to stay. Now get up and ready to go.

Kim: who told you to stop by for me? I can go by myself.

Vegas: don't create a drama anymore. I can't argue right now. We're already late.

Kim: what a pain in ass!!!

Everything was packed. Kim just get ready in 15 minutes. Kim and Vegas really looking_

 Kim and Vegas really looking_