9- The Wedding Ceremony

Smile appears in Vegas' lips. Suddenly his phone popped up with msg from Kim.

KIM
Thanks for comforting me last night. Now I know what to do. Thanks for staying by my side. Thank you very much.

Vegas didn't reply but he decided to talk to him later. Vegas went to the resort. Everyone gather and have breakfast. Then they all starting to arrange for the ceremony.

Time skip_

Every guests came to wedding including Mr. Korn and Porsche's mother Numphaung. Kinn, Porsche, Vegas, Pete got ready. Everyone is waiting for them. Kinn and Porsche's Wedding will held first. Kinn's standing and Porsche coming through him. They repeat the vers and kiss each other. Now it's Vegas and Pete's turn. Vegas's looking so good as always. When Pete's walking over he can't take off his eyes from Vegas. Vegas is also looking at Pete. In between somehow Vegas also looking at Kim who's standing behind Pete. Vegas gives his hand and Pete hold it . Vegas pulled him closer.

The priest: let's begin.

Vegas: I , VEGAS KORNWIT THEERAPANYAKUL, take you, PETE PHONGSAKORN SAENGTHAM, To be my wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward , for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health , to love and cherish, till death do us apart. According to God's holy ordinance, and there for , I pledge thee my faith.

Pete: I, PETE PHONGSAKORN SAENGTHAM, take you, VEGAS KORNWIT THEERAPANYAKUL, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us apart. According to God's holy ordinance, and there for, I pledge thee my faith.

The priest: do you, Vegas take Pete as your low fully wedded husband?

Vegas: I do.

The priest: do you, Pete take Vegas as your low fully wedded husband?

Pete:I do.

Macau and Porchay hold the rings. They exchange their Rings.

The priest: you may kiss now.

Vegas pull Pete by his waist for a deep kiss. Everyone through flower petals to the newly Weds couples. Kim is still looking at vegas. He's happy for him. They went to the olders for blessing.

Korn: I wish all the happiness to four of you.

Numphaung: (hugged Porsche) I'm so happy for you son. Wish all happiness to all.

They thanked them. Then Mr. Korn give a short speech to the guest. Everyone is having drinks and cheers for the wedded couples. Now it's Kim's turn to sing for them. Kim is in the stage with his guitar.

Kim: hello everyone. This song is for a parson who is close to the heart and whom this heart belongs to.... Hope everyone will enjoy this.

🎶🎶🎶
My heart's stereo,
It beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Oh.oh.

Make me your radio
And Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing alone to my stereo

My heart's stereo
It beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Oh.oh.

Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just Sing alone to my stereo
Oh..oh...oh...