1- Someone is happy and Someone is sad

It all starts when Vegas comes back from the hospital in the minor family. Porsche and Porchay moved into the minor family's house.

Porchay is still angry with Kim and didn't talk. Vegas, Pete, Macau, Porsche, Porchay now live together.
Macau and Porchay go to the uni together. Vegas already covers up , Porsche and Vegas now look after the minor family business. Kinn looks after the major family business.

But Kim didn't show up in the major family. He's trying to contact with Porchay.

In the morning, Pete makes breakfast for everyone. He called Macau and Porchay first to have breakfast so that they could go to the uni. It's the first day of Porchay in the uni.

Pete: Hurry up both of you. You'll be running late for your classes.

Porchay: Thank you, P'pete for breakfast.

Porchay says with a big smile.

Pete: Macau, drop Porchay in his faculty building. It's his first day.

Macau: Sure, P'. Don't worry, I'll take care of him. He's also my nong in my faculty, I know many of the students will help him.

Porchay: Thank you, P' Macau.

Porchay smiles again.

Porsche and Vegas also come to have breakfast. They heard about their conversation.

Porsche: Porchay, be careful. Macau, pls take care of Porchay for me.

Macau: Sure, P'.

Both left for their uni. Pete, Vegas, Porsche talked about the business stuff for a while. Then they go to the major family's house.

Main while,

Macau sent Porchay to his faculty building. Porchay asked Macau to stay for a while.

Macau: Chay, it's ok to get nervous. I'll pick you up after class and go home together. Ok.

Porchay: Khab, P'.

Macau patted his head and went to his class.

Macau POV:-

This is the first time I feel responsibility in my shoulder. I was the youngest member of our family. P' always takes care of me. Now Porchay is the youngest one. I have to take care of him. I want to be the person he really can rely on. I don't know why I feel so different when I'm with Porchay.

From the day he and P'porsche started to stay in our family, me and Porchay became close to each other. I'm still not sure how I feel about him but I'm willing to develop my feelings for him if he gives me a chance. I know he still loves P'Kim.* He sighed* I'm ok to be your brother and a best friend.

After class I picked up Porchay. We're walking next to each other that makes me feel more responsible through him. Suddenly P'Kim appears in front of us. I can feel that he's suddenly making uncomfortable Porchay. Porchay holds my hand tightly. He's not ready to talk to him right now.

Kim: Chay, I need to talk to you. Please give me a chance to explain myself.

Porchay : No need to explain anything. I understand. Just leave me alone P'. We're in a hurry. Everyone is waiting for us at home. Come on P'Macau, let's go.

Kim: Chay...Chay... Wait. Chay...

P'Kim is calling his name loudly but Porchay didn't listen. He dragged me quickly and held my hand tighter. I'm feeling like his pain comes to me through his hand. His face becomes sad and some tears gather in the corner of his eyes.