21- I LOVE YOU!!!

VEGAS'S POV_

I'm sorry Kim, I kept you waiting for so long. I was not confident enough to tell you about my feelings. I hurt you without knowing. I didn't realize your love for me.... But now I'm going to fix everything, every mistakes I made. I'm going to make you mine. This time I'm not going to let you go. You're mine only mine. You belongs to me, Kim. I'm coming to you.

The sky is getting dark with thik clouds. Vegas drives to the beach where Kim first cried on his shoulder and opened up himself. Vegas drives as fast as he could. He reached at the beach. He's eyes are carving to see Kim at once. He went to the spot where they set for the first time. Vegas smiles when he saw the parson sitting in the sand, looking at the sunset. He kept looking at Kim for few moments then he get a little bit closer to him, Vegas softly called Kim's name _

Vegas: Kim ....

Kim who's sitting in silence, looks back at Vegas. Kim stands up, their eyes met but Kim broke the eye contact and turned around. He's eyes are starts tearing up.

- Kim.... I'm sorry. Pls listen to me. At least give me a chance to explain.

Vegas is also crying without knowing. He's voice is breaking.

Kim: No need. I don't want to hear anything..... It's ok. You don't need to apologize. I understand.

Vegas: you understand! What you understand huh? Do you really understand why I'm here?..... I'm here not only for apologies.... You need to hear me out what I'm trying to say to you.

Kim: what else you have to say? In your eyes I'm a losses. Why you're here? To yell at me or make me understand how worse I'm in your eyes.

Vegas: KIM!!!

Vegas don't know how to react at Kim's question. He can realize that he hurts Kim more then he thought. Both crying. The rain starts pouring. Cold wind blowing.

Kim: (voice breaking form crying) I thought....I can relay on you... If .... the whole world go against me ...I always thought you by my side. I really.... Want you to .... Trust me but....I the end you said to me those words.... I won't ever be able... To let you know how much important you're in my life, how much Venice important in my life.

Vegas: I know I was wrong....but I really didn't mean it to you .... Pls believe me Kim. You're also important to me .... I was so much angry when they said those kinds of things. I was mad and I said those things without knowing. I know it was not your fault but....I know I was so much stupid.... I just can't stand anyone with you. That's why I just behaved so rude with you. I'm sorry... pls forgive me.

Kim: I've told you, it's alright. Now please leave me alone.

Vegas: I'm not here to leave you alone. I'm here to make you mine. I can't let you go anymore .

Kim: why?! Why can't you let me go? Who am I to you?...I really don't want to get hurt anymore Vegas....I really don't want to get hurt anymore.

Kim just kneel down, Vegas went to him to help but Kim step back.

Vegas: Why you step back? I know you love me, Kim. So why you're doing this to me?

Kim: how do you know if I love you or not? Do you ever try to understand my feelings? And what made you realize that you love me?

Vegas: if you don't love me then you let go the chance to build your music career in USA. Why you're in this beach? I hope you didn't forget our memories here. I don't forget the way you thanked me. I don't forget the way you care about me. I also don't forget the night I spent with you. The way you kissed me. If I don't love you, I didn't have sex with you that night.... That night I pushed my whole heart into you Kim. I was about to talk to you but I thought you forgot my touch and I wasn't that much confident to talk to you.

Kim kept silent, tears flowing from his eyes. So as Vegas.

- I've realized so late but I promise I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you anymore Kim. I'm not gonna hurt you too. You're mine Kim. You're my everything.... I know I kept you waiting for so long. I'm sorry. I was confused about my feelings. But not anymore. I've already realize that I can't live without you...... I love you Kim...I really love you. I don't want to let you go anymore. I want you to love me. I want to make you mine forever.

Kim is still silent, looking down on the sand

- pls Kim....it was also hard for me to open up, now when I'm here, you're pushing me away.... I've already lost Pete....I can't lose you too...and this time I'm gonna dead for sure.

After hearing Vegas last words Kim can't hold himself back anymore. Vegas opens his arms, Kim run though Vegas and kiss him. Kim grab VEGAS'S neck with his two arms and Vegas hold Kim's waist, slightly tighten the grip to pull him up, let Kim kiss so deeply. Kim's feet's untouchs the ground as Vegas pulled him up. They both started kissing softly. The rain is pouring nonstop, made it more diligent. After kissing a moment Vegas pull down Kim and apart their kiss for breath. Both are crying so as the rain falling down.

Kim: I'm sorry too. I always thought you wouldn't love me. I'm sorry that I misunderstood. I love you Vegas.... I love you too. I also don't wanna let you go anymore. And if you again say anything about to die, I'm going to kill you. You can't leave me, not anymore.

Vegas smiles and they both went to a deep and passionate kiss.....

____________________

End of the chapter. Sorry again for short update and errors.

Need suggestions from the ghost ship lovers - BIBMILE or MILEBIB what's better? I love both 🥺😩 help me choose.

Thanks for reading.

Love you all🤍😊