25- Rough Punishment!

Kim nodded. Vegas hold Kim's waist and place kim between his thighs. Vegas runs his hands in Kim's back and started kissing Kim's nack, chest, nipples, collarbones so roughly. Kim's feeling Vegas's hot tongue and saliva over his skin. His body is getting warmer. Sensation is taking over the whole body. Vegas took a condom but

Kim: no need. Tonight I want to feel you inside me.

Vegas smirks at Kim and kissed him.

Vegas: Listen carefully. You have to do everything I say without any argument. If you do any mistake you'll get some rough punishment...(Kim nodded)
My first command... DON'T CALL ME VEGAS, CALL ME DADDY EVERYTIME YOU SPEAK. Second...now RIDE ME UNTIL I TOLD YOU TO STOP..... Start riding.

Kim just keep looking into VEGAS'S eyes with lust. Kim hold on Vegas's shoulder, get a grip to let Vegas's hard member push against his tight hole. Kim screeching over Vegas's back form pain. Vegas hold Kim's thighs and give a slap in his butt cheek as a sign to start. Kim starts moving himself over Vegas, slowly ups and downs. Vegas is still giving little kisses in Kim's body. Vegas give a slap again. Kim now moving gradually faster and faster. Kim can't hold his moans anymore, moan out loud in every thrust and gaining Vegas's smirks. Both lost themselves into the lust and pleasure. Their tongues met again. The whole situation is on fire. The fast movement making Kim's legs shaking.

Kim: my legs....ahh... are shaking...I... can't.... Ahh.... hold it anymore Vegas.

Vegas slaps him again.

Vegas: already forgot what I told you kitten?

Kim: sorry....daddy...pls can I cum... ahh ....I can't... hold it. Pls... Daddy.

Vegas: good my little kitten. Almost there... faster.

Kim moves faster and faster, then they both cum as Vegas cum inside Kim. They're out of breath. Vegas lay down and Kim also rest his head on Vegas's chest. Breathing heavily. Kim get up from Vegas's laps and lay down beside Vegas. They keep looking at each other.

Kim: that was...not bad. Should we get some rest.

Vegas: your punishment isn't over yet my little kitten.

Kim: huh?!

Vegas smirks and get up. Vegas carried Kim in a bridal style and took him to the bathroom. Vegas let him stand Infront of the vast mirror. They're looking at each other through the mirror. Vegas hugged Kim from behind, running his hands in Kim's torso. Vegas also licking and biting Kim's nack and shoulder.

Vegas: you always wanted to see this devil under you... don't you want to see yourself when you're under me, beginning and moaning for more. You already made me moan under you, now it's My turn to return the favor..... Do you know how sexy and cute you are when you moan out my name from your this lips?

Kim kept looking at him, didn't answer so Vegas give a bite in his shoulder.

Kim: ahh... It hurts.

Vegas: I asked you something.

Kim: no. I don't know daddy.

Vegas: now let me show you, your true self when you're under me.... KEEP LOOKING AT THE MIRROR AND SEE YOURSELF, DON'T LOOK AWAY.

Kim kept silent and do as Vegas said. Vegas is kissing Kim's back and went down. Vegas enter his tongue inside Kim, Kim moan a little when he feels Vegas's tongue is trailing and twisting inside him. After have a taste of it, Vegas got up kissing Kim's back. Kim's looking at the mirror. Vegas rolls his hand to Kim's nack to jaw then to the lips. Vegas's fingers is trying to enter Kim's mouth. Kim slowly opens up his mouth for one finger.

Vegas: suck it...

Kim starts sucking Vegas's finger, then Vegas put two others. Kim sucked it until it's dripping totally with the saliva.

– that's good kitten.

Vegas took away the fingers from Kim's mouth and place it inside Kim. Vegas hold Kim's one thigh and put it on the basin side to have more wide entrance. Vegas moving his fingers, Kim's moaning out again.

Kim: ahh... Vegas..... Sorry I mean.... daddy....I can't hold back.....I need you.... inside me daddy.

Vegas: sure my love. Keep looking at yourself. I'll show you the evilness of this devil. You'll never forget.... Tonight daddy will give you as much as you want.

Vegas pulled out his fingers and pushed his hard member inside Kim. Kim moan out again. Kim's trying to hold the mirror, Vegas licked Kim's ear, Vegas also hold Kim's hand with his. Both looking at the mirror. Vegas keeps thrusting faster and in a while they both cum again. Kim's panting so as Vegas. Vegas pulled Kim under the shower and runs the water. They keep hugging each other on the shower and softly kissing. Their body temperature went down a little bit.

Kim: daddy.... Are you done?

Vegas: not yet....you know I never get enough of yours. It's just the strating.

Kim: are you insane!? I don't think I can take it anymore. My body is aching already.

Vegas: you dare to make this devil weak and challenge. you can't back off until I'm satisfied.

Kim: but....

Before Kim could say anything Vegas kissed him again and took him out from the bathroom, pushed Kim into the bed. Vegas took out a black blindfold, a handcuff and chains from the nightstand. Vegas went closer to kim

Vegas: now... IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO ME, YOU CAN MOAN OUT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. One last thing YOU CAN'T CUM UNTIL I TOLD YOU. If you cum before I said then ... You know what I mean. Right?

Kim: yes daddy... I understand.

Kim give his hands to Vegas as he handcuffed it. Vegas kiss Kim's hands and also kiss his forehead. Kim kissed him, then Vegas covered Kim's eyes, let him lay down on his stomach. Vegas kissing and sucking Kim's hot skin all over again.  Vegas let him enter in Kim, they do it again again and again. Kim submit himself to the devil. Kim's totally tired and can't hold anymore. The pleasure is making him go crazy. He wants to hold something but can't because of the chains and handcuff. He's wrist is blood red because of the struggling. he wants to cum

Kim: agh.... daddy.... Can I cum? ...ahh....I can't hold it anymore.... My legs are shaking....pls daddy....

Vegas: no you can't... It's almost there.

Kim: pls daddy....

Vegas looked at the time and it's about to sunrise. They were doing it the whole night.

Vegas: ok baby.... Now beg to daddy, you won't disobey, then daddy will let you cum.

Kim: yes daddy....I promise.... daddy I'm begging you...pls let me cum....pls daddy...

Vegas give few more thrusts and then give permission to Kim

Vegas: now you can cum baby, you can cum with me.

Kim and Vegas both release the hot white liquid and breath heavily. The morning sun hit the face of both.......

______________________

End of this part.

😶🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤒

I've tried my best😅

Thanks for reading and support.

Love you all🤍🙃