3.

In the morning, Brianna woke up groggily. The hours of sleep were not enough for her body to function properly.
Still, she had the responsibility of taking Kaori, this time without any delays.

She dragged herself into the kitchen and turned the coffee machine immediately. Brianna grabbed an expresso and filled her thermo with a bit more caffeine to drink while she worked at the rink.

Kaori was soon at her side eating a mixture of oats and dark chocolate, apparently good for her energy levels.
Not long after they were leaving the house, both half asleep.

Arriving at the rink, it was still empty except for the staff, Brianna looked at Kaori who understood her confusion. "It's only me and the coach on Wednesday morning"

"Hum. Okay" she nodded with understanding.

The coach in question showed up 5 minutes later with a cabin-size travel bag rolling behind him, still in clothes far too oversized for his small body. He had earphones in his ears, softly humming with the music. Unlike the day prior, he didn't use hair gel, leaving the silky strands to fall naturally to a fluffy style.

For a second Brianna wondered how soft his hair would feel on her hands. She shook those thoughts immediately from her head. You don't like this guy, even if he's slightly good-looking.

"Good morning" he said removing the earphones " Nice to see you managed to be on time today".
This little shit thinks he's funny.

"Morning. As I said before, I will make sure she's always on time"

"Good" he then turned to Kaori who was looking at them with a curious look "Warm up Kaori-chan. I'm just going to get ready"

Brianna settled in the same place as yesterday once again with her laptop. She watched him silently sitting in the corner as he opened the bag and took his skates, putting them on at light speed. She couldn't help but stare at his agile fingers while he tied with ease.

Her face heated when he reached for the hem of his sweatpants, dragging them down. She thought for a moment that he was actually stripping right there, but she quickly found that he had other pants underneath, skin-tight, maybe more skating-appropriate. Brianna moved her gaze to his face to find him staring directly at her, gaze intense enough to light a fire.

She coughed awkwardly and moved her eyes back to the code in front of her, not missing or liking the smirk that immediately spread on his face.

The rest of practice was fairly calm, he apparently gave up on his teasing game to focus on coaching her niece.

The way he handled today seemed different, part of her wondered if it was because it was just them. Coach didn't seem so arrogant today, she even saw a hint of a smile on his face when Kaori apparently did a perfect Double Toe, whatever that meant.

The noise of the door opening and closing made them all turn. Brianna had almost forgotten about Hirohito until he stood in front of them. Face serious enough to concern her about his actions.

"Morning"

"Hi" she answered almost silently, immediately shrinking into herself.

Yuzuru watched the interaction carefully. He asked his student with a whisper who the man was, apparently, her aunt's boyfriend. The small details he observed almost gave the impression of her being afraid.
He kept giving instructions to Kaori as he watched everything without drawing too much attention.

Hirohito sat beside her and closed her Laptop shut.

"Time for a break"

"I didn't save that!"

"You're the tech nerd, sure you'll find a fix" he dragged her into his lap with force. "Let's show him who you belong to huh?"

"What?" Brianna was confused, he couldn't possibly mean who she thought. A look into the rink was enough to understand. Yuzuru was watching them intently without a word, he was subtle, but it was clear where his eyes were.

"I don't like the way he looks at you" Hirohito said before forcefully placing his lips on her.

"He hates me, the feeling is mutual"

"So naive Bri? It's very clear he wants to fuck you" she couldn't believe how stupid Hiro was being.

"You're delusional"

The way he held her was more than enough to leave marks on her thighs. Hirohito was usually a bit aggressive, but today he was more possessive than normal.

Yuzuru tried to focus on Kaori, he really did, but seeing the way he was manhandling her was occupying all his thoughts. He made a mental note to ask Mary about this as Kaori tried an axel, falling in the process.

It was one of those scary falls, Brianna got up immediately from Hiro's hold to check on her niece. It was clear that she didn't watch figure skating, because even if scary, it was one of those that would just leave a bruise and you would be alright.

Yuzuru helped her up and asked how she was, even knowing it was fine. He didn't know if it was for him, to be polite or for the reassurance of the scared woman who was watching.

"How about we wrap it up today? You can do a bit of off-ice if you want."

Kaori nodded, knowing there wasn't much time left in the session either way. The little girl told her aunt that she was going for a shower and then to the gym, which was in the same building. "You can stay here Aunt Bri, they don't let outsiders there"

"Okay" she answered.

Brianna looked at the ice again, where Yuzuru was now alone, mindlessly gliding around the ice. Hirohito didn't enjoy her looking and quickly dragged her into a secluded corner, pressing her against a wall.

"You little slut" he groaned forcing their bodies together "You would love if he fucked you, wouldn't you. A skater, really?"

"Hiro, stop, you're hurting me" Brianna begged when he held on to her with too much force.

"That's too bad, maybe if you were a good girlfriend for once I would care"
Hirohito said as he squeezed her arm even more. "How about you make me feel good? No one will know"

Brianna looked at him jaw slacked, Hiro was far from perfect but he was never like this. With her lack of response he forcefully took her arm and brought her hand to his crotch and slapped her with enough strength to open her lip. "Now"

"Hiro, stop, please" she begged with tears.

He had a satisfied smirk on his face and she knew he wouldn't.

"I believe the lady asked you to stop"