38.

They exchanged a short kiss after the official uttered the words. PDA was not something very Japanese so they kept the exchange to a minimum.

Saying short goodbyes and hugs with the two friends that made this possible, the whispered words Ghislain said to her kept ringing in her head. "Thank you for making him happy" he had said as a father would.

They would meet later for dinner, making the exchange a bit shorter.

Brianna and Yuzuru were now heading to the ryokan where Toru Yaguchi was meeting them for a small picture session. The talk they had previously made sure to guide the photographer to what they wanted, something simple just to remember the day, surrounded by nature.

The photographer brought a significant amount of gear for such a small affair, but none of them mentioned anything. They greeted each other like old friends. Brianna realized quickly how Yuzuru respected the photographers, no matter who they were, and tried her best to emulate him.

Toru congratulated them and gave his best wishes to the newly married couple as soon as he saw them. Mentioning in his rehearsed speech how much he loved the whole idea of having the day they wanted instead of falling into the stereotypical wedding traditions.

The session was faster than they ever expected, the screen of Toru's camera showing them a few of the results as they went. The photographer noted how easy it had been since they were both photogenic. The truth was, they couldn't keep their eyes or hands apart from each other's bodies. What looked like a romantic session was filled with tension and anticipation for moments alone.

Thankfully, they had them soon. The session was wrapped up and Toru politely excused himself as he left thanking them for giving him the honor to be present at such a moment.

As soon as they were alone, Yuzuru attacked her mouth with fervent passion,  all the tension releasing in their bodies.
They were breathless when the need for air made them part, intense eyes admiring one another.

He moved to her neck, with an intensity that would leave a mark for sure if she didn't stop him.

"Yuzu... Later" was all she managed to say between moans.

"I want you so much" he said, relaxing a bit but still tense with arousal. She could feel it all due to their closeness.

"I will make sure the wait is worth it." she told him, quickly convincing the man she married this was the right decision.

They spent the rest of the afternoon just enjoying the company, sitting together, and exchanging promises and hopes for the future. Conversations about moving houses showed once they spoke about building a family, something they wanted to try after the actual wedding and Yuzuru's Tokyo show, once the mess of their lives was a bit more settled.

Time passed way too quickly, they had dinner with their guests and Yuzuru had never felt the anticipation he was feeling now. He was side by side with her, hand lingering at the top of her thigh teasingly. The gentle way he brushed his fingers on her leg was definitely intentional, in a way he knew would drive her as crazy as he was feeling at that moment

It didn't even surprise her that his frustration was noticed by their guests. Ghislain certainly didn't miss Yuzuru's behavior, too obvious for anyone who knew the skater well enough.

"I think it's time for us to give you privacy. Enjoy your night." The older man said as he dragged Keiji out of the house with him with a small wave, choosing to opt out of proper goodbyes.

Yuzuru didn't seem to mind one bit. He waited a few seconds silently, making sure their friends were gone before finally losing it and picking her up bridal style, carrying her to the bedroom with the efficacy of his frustration.

"Yuzu!" Brianna almost screamed when he picked her up. "You're crazy!"

"I love you" he said as he closed the door behind them with a small kick and captured her lips while pinning her to the door, legs now wrapped around his waist as their clothed bodies rocked against each other shamelessly.

Once he finally allowed her to touch the ground with her naked feet, heels discarded somewhere along the way, she almost ripped his jacket when the desperation started to hit.

Yuzuru grounded her, slowing her movements down as he stripped his torso of clothes. Brianna admired the strong body as he opened button by button of his shirt. Seeing him like this still had the same effect on her, his body was an utter sin she loved to consume.

"Can I rip the dress?" He asked making her eyes widen.

"No!" She answered far too quickly. " I love it and Satomi would kill me".

Realization settled in his head "That's why it reminded me of my costumes... You're right, I love it too" he said with affection. "But I still want you out of it"

Brianna turned around, gesturing towards the zipper. Yuzuru quickly got to work, slowly unzipping the piece of fabric as small kisses were placed on every single inch of skin that was revealed and he did it.

Once he noticed the lacy white garment that was carefully hidden by the dress, Yuzu went full crazy, fumbling with the fabric to see exactly what she had hidden from him the whole day.

"Fuck... You're a vision" he said once the full image came into his eyes.

"This you can rip" she said teasingly and he didn't waste any time before exposing her naked body. It felt different even though he had seen the same image more times than he could count.

Brianna wasted no time before dropping to her knees and fumbling with his belt, also desperate to get him naked.

Once the offending pieces of clothing were off him she didn't think twice before wrapping her lips around his hardness. "Bri... Fuck... What are you...?"

"Told you I would make it worth it" she replied before resuming her actions.

A hand on her hair carefully stopped her actions. "I don't want to cum like this...please baby, I need you" he begged her, making the woman stand up and kiss his lips.

He gently placed her on the bed before thrusting slowly into her heat. He kept his actions slow and intentional, dragging the moment for as much time as he was physically able to, not wanting it to end.

For all the urgency they had earlier, the couple took their time consuming their love that night, enjoying every single small touch that slowly made them fall apart. Eventually, they grew too desperate, she begged him and he complied, placing his hands on hers as he increased the tempo and brought them both to the climax they craved so much.

They lay together afterward still basking in the emotions of the day when she looked into him with all the love in the world and a stupid grin.

"Hello husband"

"Hello wife"