48.

They barely had a chance to recover from the wedding. They expected this, of course. Everything was meticulously planned in order for them to be able to execute its perfection.

The day after, they traveled to Tokyo where they would be staying in a hotel for the rest of the week and the day after the show. Yuzuru would certainly need the time to recover, even if he didn't admit it out loud.

The first days were filled with last-minute meetings with his sponsors to check what was expected of him before and after the show. A few meetings with the production team were also held, to make sure everything would be ready for the day.

Brianna helped set up the scenery and the lights. She was running around the arena, helping out the audio team with the soundcheck by inspecting how the sound was in different places of the arena.

By the end of the day, she just dropped onto the bed exhausted to Yuzuru's entertainment.
"Is my princess tired?"

"I don't remember ever running, even walking this much during a day. Couldn't you do a smaller venue?"

"Already did, wouldn't be so special if I just did another small venue"

"Don't mind me, I will pass out here and wake up the next week" she joked, making him laugh.

"You will miss the show then"

"Ahh... You can wake me up on show day, I guess"

Yuzuru kissed her lips and placed the blankets on top of her body before joining her on the bed, sleeping peacefully by her side.

The day of the show came soon enough, Brianna went to the venue quite early, but still, there were already some fans queueing up. Brianna was wearing a Jacket with the show's logo that was quite warm. She quickly went through the goods shop, checking if everything was as it was supposed to be when a few of the fans recognized her.

"Brianna!" She heard her name being called out.

"Hello" she said softly with a smile and a wave.

"Are you watching the show?" One of them asked in a nice way. She didn't feel pressured at all to answer but found she wanted to, getting closer to them to answer easily.

"Yes"

"Can you give this to Hanyu-san, please?" It was a hand-painted banner with Yuzuru through the years, his different costumes all ordered like a timeline. The banner was filled with handwritten messages and signatures from fans that brought a huge grin to her face.

"I can do that, I'm sure he will love it. Thank you" she answered as they folded it and handed it to her when her phone beeped with a notification.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Enjoy the show." She said goodbye to the fans and went inside the venue with her backstage pass, saying hello to every staff member she found on the way to Yuzu's room.

A gentle knock and the door opened. He was currently with an Ajinomoto representative that was helping him choose the pre-show meal.

"I can come back later," Brianna said, noticing they were busy.

"Nonsense, come in" he answered, opening the door wider in welcome. "Hey gorgeous"

"Hello handsome" she answered quickly pecking his lips. "This is for you, from a few fans" she handed him the banner.

"They recognized you outside?"

"Yup, they were very nice"

"At least that... You can sit for a bit and relax if you want. Everything is ready."

Brianna watched as they resumed the conversation, looking around the room and at the costumes hanging with a smile. She settled on the marquise present in the room and fell asleep to his peaceful voice in the background, the tiredness consuming her quickly.

Yuzuru almost felt bad to wake her up, but knew she would be pissed if he didn't. He gently touched her face and whispered in her ear. "Baby, the show is about to start"

She came back to reality with his breath near her face, she could see the glitter of his costume peeking through the white jacket and kissing his cheek.

"Okay, okay... I'm awake"

"You can rest all you want after today" he told her with a smile. "I asked them to save you a chair at the sound table"

Brianna nodded and told him to go. 50000 fans were waiting for him. At that moment he wasn't her husband but the skating superstar that made other women scream.

She watched the whole show in the privileged place he saved her, laughing occasionally every time he made a joke or asked the sound people for a specific song part. His eyes ran through her every once in a while and she always answered with a reassuring grin.

It was incredible, every single minute, every single intricate detail. It was the definition of a Hanyu Yuzuru show, nothing ever done before, and in front of such a huge crowd.
She went red when he mentioned her name during the thanks right after mentioning the sponsors, show production, and the venue.

"To finish, I just want to thank my beautiful wife for encouraging me every day, for being here and helping out with the smallest details that made a huge difference in the end. This show wouldn't be the same without you. I love you"

His beautiful words, publicly said without caring for opinions or anything like that gave her butterflies and she touched her belly softly as she made her decision.

"It's time to tell your daddy"