23.

On the highway to hell once again

Brianna was speechless for a second before once again jumping on him.

"You don't have to say it just because I did"

"I've wanted to say it for a while, it's just that I don't want to scare you away."

"Need more than words for that" she said before he captured her lips again with passion. Too much to say but no words were needed, it was always like that with them.

Things got heated fast, the touches were too aggressive and passionate for a casual make-out session.

"Bedroom" Yuzu said, as he picked her up with far too much ease for his tiny figure.

Arriving at their destination he pinned the girl to the wall and closed the door, his lips barely leaving hers in the process. He felt the beautiful curves of her body with his hands as they roamed through her dress.

"Red is my favorite color" he whispered in her ear to find a moan in response.

Yuzuru pampered her neck with small kisses, finding that one spot near her ear that he was now familiar with.

"Yuzu" she begged for something, not knowing what but grabbing his shirt desperately.

"Shh, I got you" he slowly took his shirt for the delight of her eyes which were certainly enjoying the view of each button coming off.
"Turn around gorgeous"

The look in his eyes was one she had never seen, determined, controlling, powerful and she couldn't resist obeying his every request.

He slowly undid the zipper on her back while placing kisses down her back at every inch of the newly exposed skin.

"You are beautiful" was said before he turned the girl in his arms again, kissing her. He admired the black lacy lingerie on her body, touching softly as his eyes marveled at the sight.

Brianna took his hand and guided him to the bed, laying down on her back and bringing him right on top of her.

His lips resumed the attack on her body, kissing her breasts and removing her bra before giving the same attention to her sensitive nipples.

She started touching him too, wanting to know how he felt, desperate for more. Arriving at his belt, her hands quickly unbuckled it and she swiftly removed the barrier between them in one go.

Yuzuru lowered his body down to teasingly kiss her thighs before taking her panties off. Brianna was expecting him to just follow along with what she was used to, she was more than ready for it. When she felt a warm breath between her thighs she gasped.

"You don't..."

"Shh" he said as he resumed his actions.

The sensations as he licked her sensitive folds were unreal for her unprepared body.

He watched her reactions carefully and adjusted his movements to what he felt she enjoyed the most. Inserting a teasing finger and curling it upwards enjoying watching her throw her head back with a small smile.

"Good?" He asked to receive a big nod. Another finger, a high moan from her. "Tell me what you like"

"You" she simply answered, a bit breathless.

"Do you want to cum like this?" He asked sincerely, not wanting to pressure her into anything more.

"No... everything...more"

Brianna raised her body and wrapped her hand around his length, moving up and down with teasing strokes enjoying his groans in reaction.

Yuzuru didn't waste any time retrieving a condom from the bedside table as she touched him.

"You're sure?"

"Yes" she said, stealing the small packet from his hand and opening it, not wasting any time before placing it on his aching member and laying on her back.

He placed a few small pecks on her collarbone and neck before aligning himself and entering her soft tight walls slowly with a moan.

Yuzu placed his forehead on hers as he started trusting slowly and deeply with his hands softly entangled in hers.

"You feel so good" she said breathlessly and entrapped by his eyes that stared straight into her soul as he moved.

"I wish we could stay like this the whole night" he replied and kissed her lips.

Eventually, they both felt the need for more, Brianna let go of his hands and wrapped her arms around him, and whispered in his ear "faster... I need..."

Yuzuru sped up the pace without any words, giving her what she needed while trying to last as much as possible.

Brianna clenched around him as she got closer and closer. He rubbed her bundle of nerves and she came undone fast and strong, crying out his name.

He carried her through the orgasm slowing down his thrusts and placing kisses all over her body.

"You're okay? You blacked out for a second there" Yuzu asked softly with a small laugh.

"Yes, sorry"

"Stop apologizing," he said as he trusted deeply again.

"Fuck" she almost screamed

"Sensitive?"

"Yes, but good"

He increased the pace again once she was recovered, now chasing his own release. It didn't take too long before he was coming undone with a satisfied groan and letting his body drop on hers carefully.

She caressed his neck and played with the black silky strands of hair as he breathed harshly on her neck.

They lay there for a few minutes as he recovered his breathing ability and left the bed to clean up.

Brianna heard the water running in the bathroom and wondered if she should join him, her body far too spent to get up. Yuzuru left the bathroom, confusing her.

"How do you feel about a bath?"

"You're unbelievable, seriously, you don't exist"

"So, good idea?"

"Yeah, good idea"

He carried her to the bathroom and slowly placed her body in the warm water. He entered the tub after and started massaging her shoulders almost right away.

They spent some time in the warm water embraced, making out, and enjoying small caresses on their bodies as they washed each other. Not long after, the water getting cold made them get out, drying themselves before cuddling in bed both tired and spent before falling asleep.