30.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, you don't have to"

"You know I wouldn't offer if I wasn't okay with it"

"I'm glad you would be, I just don't want it to be like that. Feels like I'm only doing it because of them. An Instagram post would be better than that, and I hate that idea"

"So, how are you going to deal with the interviews?"

"I'll say the truth, that I'm getting married. But they don't need to know with whom."

"As if they would let it go like that"

"They only have 5 minutes for pictures and an interview, can't piss me off too much in that small amount of time."

Brianna laughed and kissed him. "If you need me, I will be in my usual place. Okay?"

"Thank you, baby"

The photographers followed him around like sheep, it was almost funny from where she was sitting. Every time he moved, 30 or more people moved in the same direction.

There was a small room set up for the interviews and photos so they had privacy.
Brianna saw each team get out, some with a triumphant smile, but most of them seemingly disappointed. Either they didn't have enough time or didn't enjoy the answers he gave.

Only after a while, she noticed one photographer focused on her, blatantly staring.

She saw him approach her subtly and sit by her side, her heart leaped a bit, and she wasn't sure why.

"You're his girl, aren't you?"
Brianna almost choked with his direct question. Her eyes were wide in surprise. "Relax, I won't say anything. I've been photographing Hanyu-san for so many years... To be honest, I don't remember seeing that smile on his face in a long time. Somehow, i
I think that might be because of you. I'm Toru Yaguchi by the way."

"Brianna" she said sternly, taking in his words but not giving anything away.

"You're not Japanese?"

"No"

The older man laughed. "Your Japanese is great though. But I can see you are both very short of words today"

She couldn't avoid the small smile that was set on her face while imagining his interviews. "Maybe it's for a good reason"

"I think it's smart of both of you. The more they know, the worst"

"You're part of the media too"

"Yes, but if I respect his private life and I will probably be the first to tell him to live it outside of the media's eyes. He can tell you as much if you mention me"

"Hum" she muttered.

"If you need a wedding photographer, it would be an honor" he said, looking at the ring in her hands, making Brianna laugh now. "He chose a beautiful ring"

"I will consider it" Bri answered with a smile and nod, thinking to herself how happy that day would be.

She heard a click of the camera and stared at the man that was holding the object too close to her face. Yaguchi clicked some buttons on the camera and showed her a picture of herself on the screen. Truth be told, she looked good in the image, he captured her smile perfectly.

"You are one beautiful young lady. I'll make sure to send this to Hanyu-san."

"Thank you, but..."

"Only to him... I meant what I said before"

She nodded, not sure if she could trust this man. But if he was to out them it wouldn't matter that much, she was ready to face it all for Yuzuru.

A commotion near the locker rooms made Brianna's gaze shift. It looked like Yuzuru was bidding his goodbyes and thanking everyone for showing up before very nicely telling them to disappear, making her laugh softly. The man by her side did the same. "He's far too polite for his own good" he said to her.

Yaguchi didn't make a move, being the only photographer on the rink after everyone left, he chatted with the girl about the things he loved about her fiance's skating, from his lines to his posture to his expressions while he showed her the pictures he took that day".

Yuzuru's gaze fixed immediately on Brianna as soon as everyone was gone. When he saw Yaguchi-san talking to her he smiled and headed in their direction.

He greeted the older man with a polite bow.
"Thank you for coming, as always"

"This session deserves a whole book, you were very inspired today" the photographer said.

"Send me the pictures?" Yuzu asked.

"Of course, you know you're always the first to see them. Well, I showed them to Brianna today, so I guess you won't be the first"

The skater laughed and he sat by her side "She's the one person I don't mind seeing the bad pictures"

"Oh do send me all of those" she said with a grin, earning a pinch in the waist that made her squeak. "Yuzu!"

He just kept laughing, loving to tease her. The photographer snipped their moment in silence with a huge grin, deciding this was probably the time to leave too.

"I should go now. Take good care of him, yes? And don't forget about my offer" Yaguchi told her while looking fondly at them, almost like a father.

Brianna nodded and smiled at the older man. Yuzuru stood and hugged him.

"See you soon" they said to each other before the photographer left.

Yuzuru could feel her eyes on him, wondering what that was about.

"One of the good ones." He started." He knew who you were, didn't he?"

"Yes, he came to me and asked right away. I didn't answer but he didn't need the confirmation"

"Toru has been taking pictures of me since I was a Junior. He's usually nice enough to get my approval before sending anything"

"That's why you always look great, they let you pick" she said triumphantly "I knew you couldn't be that perfect"

"Excuse me, you get to see this face every day"

"I love that face" she said with a grin. "Seriously, can we trust him?"

"Yes."

"He offered to photograph the wedding"

Yuzuru laughed while he took his arms around her "Of course he did, might be a good choice"

"He's great, I like him"

"I'm glad. We can talk a bit more about it after we set a date."

"About that... Maybe we should have told our families before you paraded the ring today"

His eyes widened, realizing how he had forgotten that his family would find out through the stream and media.

"Oh shit"