25.

Their lives entered a balanced state, she would spend most of her time at his house, rarely even stepping foot at her sister's house to do anything else other than pick up her niece.

Even the cooking improved significantly with how much practice they were getting.

She met his father at a lunch in his parents' house that Yumi had organized and even spoke to Saya, his sister, through video call a few times.

The first ice show of his she got to see made her even more impressed with her boyfriend. Brianna obviously saw it all being organized, piece by piece but seeing the final project all put together was truly unbelievable. Yuzuru could always amaze her, even after so long.

Their first-year dating anniversary was marked by a small weekend trip to a secluded ryokan (traditional Japanese inn), which allowed them the privacy they so much craved without having to travel too far. 

They went by car and found themselves pretty much alone in the traditional accommodation, part of Brianna wondered if this had been something Yuzuru requested when he didn't look a tiny bit surprised by the emptiness of the location. The building was surrounded by nature, making it one of the most peaceful places she had ever seen.

The onsen was soon her favorite part of the Ryokan and she found herself going into the water every day that weekend.

It was where she was now, Yuzuru was doing some kind of jump practice that he always did whenever he wasn't doing ice time and Brianna got bored without his attention, quickly discarding her clothes and entering the warm water.

She was almost asleep, enjoying the warm sensation around her with the incredible nature sounds surrounding the area when she felt someone else entering the water.

Opening her eyes, her boyfriend stood there with a soft smile and wet hair, possibly from washing up before entering the onsen. He didn't waste much time before closing the distance between them and wrapping his arms around her naked body. There wasn't any word uttered before he captured her lips with passion.

The caresses on her body as he kissed her were enough to drive her crazy, even after a few months of sleeping together he always managed to turn her on with small touches. 

"Yuzu... not here" The man ignored her like he always did in this type of situation, one that usually got one of them into trouble. "I know you can hear me" she whined, knowing it probably wouldn't change a thing.

"Hum... why not?"

"Someone can come in"

"No, we are all alone, not even the ryokan staff are here tonight" he smirked at her.

"Did you kick them out?"

"Maybe... You have been loving the onsen a lot. Gave me a few ideas"

"And to think some people find you innocent," she said with a laugh, quickly cut with a moan caused by his lips sucking the flesh of her neck. "Shit, that will leave a mark for sure"

"Good" was all he replied.

"No, not good. That's hard to cover up"

"Even better"

"Yuzu, we are not teenagers"

"This way everyone knows you're mine"

Usually, something like this wouldn't bother her, but knowing how things were in her past relationship, these types of comments always left her on alert.

"Possessive much?"

He stopped his actions, suddenly realizing how much of a jerk he was being and why she reacted like that. "Fuck, sorry. "

 "I'm not mad, I know how you are. The whole thing gave me a bit of a flashback of you know who"

"I didn't mean it like that"

"I know"

"There are better ways to make that statement too, without being a jerk"

"Like what?"

Yuzuru went behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, his chin laying on her shoulder where he placed a few small kisses.

"Like a ring" he said casually, making her turn immediately surprised. He laughed, noticing how shocked she was. "What? I do want to marry you someday".

Yuzuru didn't miss the sigh that left her body.

"For a second I almost thought you were about to propose"

"Do you want me to?"

"Are you seriously asking me that?"

"I mean, I can. it wasn't my plan, but..."

"How can you be so casual about this?" she interrupted him.

"Because I thought about it a lot for a while"

"1 year is too soon, no?"

"Honestly, I don't know" he said, making them both laugh now. "The one thing I know is how I feel"

"Your mom would kill us, my dad would kill you"

"Please... he's my biggest fan."

"Still"

"So, I shouldn't propose?"

The stupidity of the situation is something only they could come up with. Discussing marriage like that.

"Maybe not like this,  naked in an onsen"

"It's romantic" Yuzuru quickly retorted, placing his hand between her legs and touching her like he knew she loved, wetness already pooling, bringing out a moan from her.

"It's an amazing story to tell everyone..." she said in between moans "You know, we were having sex and the theme came up, we figured why not"

He couldn't avoid the laugh that came out of him, biting her shoulder in response and entering her from behind in a quick, smooth trust that made her groan.

"Shit"

"Good?"

"yes" she replied, a bit breathless.

"You're going to make me come up with a decent proposal then?" Yuzuru said as he trusted slowly, hitting that spot he knew she loved every time.

"I think that's fair" she grinned as breathless moans carried their movements.

"Maybe you should be the one proposing" he retorted, trusting a bit harder, enjoying the effect it had on her.

"Hum, I might... what type of ring do you want?"

"Gold"  was all he said before speeding up his thrusts and feeling her tighten around him and climax hard, almost falling over if it wasn't for the strong arms holding her.

He followed soon after, removing his length from her sensitive body and finishing in his hand with a loud groan.