22.

It was fascinating to see how well Yuzuru and Brianna's dad got along. The older man was very keen on knowing the details of the world of figure skating. Up until today, this was a topic that she never imagined to be of interest to him, but here they were.

After dinner, everyone laughed at the way Aito kept questioning technique and jump differentiation. It got even funnier when Yuzu decided to demonstrate jump by jump in the middle of the living room.
Seeing a grown man, in a fitted suit doing single jumps like a kid in the middle of the room was not in Brianna's Bingo card for that night, but it was certainly interesting.

While everyone found the situation funny, Brianna started having difficulty focusing seeing how good he looked. When Yuzuru decided to remove his jacket and tie to be more comfortable for his demonstrations, unbuttoning the top of the white fitted shirt she was gone.
Her brain was undressing him and visualizing different scenarios she shouldn't be thinking about with her whole family in the room.

The heated look in her eyes wasn't hard to notice him, who now recognized it from the distance. He occasionally smirked her way and proceeded to demonstrate something else. From jumps to turns to basic skating skills, they were having too much fun.

Bri was horny once again and couldn't really explain why. Maybe it was the fact that they hadn't had sex yet, but Brianna never felt this desperate need for it before.

Eventually, Yuzu gave up trying to explain. From what she gathered, his audience managed to differentiate the Toe, the Axel, and the Salchow, not bad in her opinion. Loop, Flip, and Lutz would need another session apparently.

They sang Happy Birthday and cut the cake soon after.

When he finally sat again by her side, she placed her head on his shoulder right away.

"Tired?" He whispered next to her ear.

"Just a bit"

"I saw those looks"

"Hum"

"Are you staying here tonight?"

"Can I spend the night at yours?" She asked hopefully. In a way, she wanted to spend the rest of the night with Yuzu but at the same time that would avoid her dad's questioning about why she was not sleeping in her house.

"You know you can always stay with me"

"Pretend you will take me home so he doesn't fight it too much"

Yuzuru laughed softly "Whatever you think works"

"What are you two whispering about?" Mary asked with a knowing smile.

"None of your concern" the younger sister answered.

"Leave your sister alone, Mars" their dad said eventually.

"You're no fun"

Brianna faked a yawn and said "I'm getting tired, I think it's time to wrap it up. At least for me."

"I will give you a ride home" Yuzuru replied and didn't miss the way Mary looked at them, knowing very well that they were going to Yuzu's house.

After everyone said their goodbyes, Brianna heard her father thanking Yuzuru for the night, followed by another warning to treat her well.

In the car, he played the same rock playlist he had made for her before. They spent the ride in silence, his hand on her thigh and bringing even more heat than before.

Yuzuru stopped the car in front of his house and she almost pounced on him, bringing her lips to his with as much passion as she could muster.

"We...should...go... inside" he said in between kisses.

After a while, they finally parted, allowing him to leave the car and open her door like he always did.

Brianna dragged his arm so he would hurry up.

"Wait wait, let me get your gift first"

She pouted as he headed to the back of the car to get a big box that surprised her.

"What the hell did you get?"

"Let's just say you're probably going to kill me" he said with a grin "But let's go inside, it's freezing here"

They entered the house and he placed the box on the couch.

"Go ahead, open... honestly I had no idea what to get you but I wanted you to have that, even if you don't use it."

Brianna carefully opened the wrapping paper to find a box inside with Edea written on it.

"Yuzu, isn't this the brand of skates you use?" She asked eyes widening.

"Just open the box"

Inside, Brianna found a pair of beautiful white skates. They had guards on the blades to protect them. "You got me skates?" She said far too loudly for the hour.

"Yes...are you mad?"

"Depends, will you teach me?"

"Of course" he said settling by her side on the couch and kissing her. "It won't be easy, skating is hard at first, but I will give you all the tips I know"

"They are pretty"

"I hope the boot isn't too stiff... But I figured since you do Karate, your muscles are well developed... Also, check the blades"

"The blades?"

"Yes, carefully! It's not that sharp but it can still cut you"

Yuzuru showed her how to remove the guards and revealed beautiful blue blades with her name engraved on one side and a wing on the other side.

"You have the wing too, right?"

"Yes. They don't usually make the blades in blue, but it's your favorite color, I wanted something different"

"Using the Hanyu Powers to get me gifts, huh?"

"Nothing wrong to use them once in a while. Besides, it's for a good reason"

"Is it weird that I'm excited about this? One year ago I would never put a pair of blades on my feet"

"Not weird, I'm happy if you end up loving it. Even if you don't, you can just keep them as memorabilia"

"You're crazy, but I love you" she let drop by accident. His eyes widened, Yuzuru wasn't expecting to hear that. "Shit" she said covering her mouth. "Ignore it, I didn't say anything"

"Bri"

"Yuzu, sorry, I...I'm an idiot"

"Brianna" he repeated once again, trying to bring her attention. She was still rambling silently. "You're not an idiot, can you shut up for a second so I can talk?" he said a bit too loud

"Huh?"

"I love you too, silly"