14.

They spent the whole day together, to the outside look, they were, without a doubt, a couple.

Yuzuru even cooked dinner, and to Brianna's surprise, it was actually good. After Ghislain's warning, she wasn't expecting a decent meal, but he had to survive his day-to-day somehow.

She soon found that the man practiced at hell hours, the only chance he had to get the ice for himself in Sendai. He brought a few cameras to film something for YouTube, something she randomly found he had last night.

Brianna was amazed at how controlled his movements were, he could place the skates so near to the camera she thought he would break one of them accidentally.

Watching him on the ice almost made her want to try. He made it look so easy, she was sure it wasn't, but it also looked fun. Maybe someday he could teach her the basics.

The day went by way too fast and it felt like after a blink they were already in the car, heading to Mary's house. He parked in front of the building and got out to open the car door for her. They parted with a hug that lasted too long and seemed too intimate for two friends, but it felt right.
Yuzuru was already halfway through the street when he saw a strange movement at the entrance of Mary's house and heard a scream.

Bri was over the moon after the last few hours, she felt like a teenager all over again, everything so fresh, so new.

"I fucking knew it" was all Brianna heard before a figure dressed in black launched at her, barely giving her time to react. It didn't take too much time to identify the man who was now holding her against the wall of her sister's house, it was Hirohito. Like the previous times, she froze immediately when she noticed who it was. No matter how much she told her head to move, her body simply didn't comply, making her completely immobile. She managed to scream when he started ripping her clothes. Brianna wasn't sure if anybody heard her when it was already so late at night, but she prayed that help would come. "It didn't take you too long, I knew you wanted him... I bet you two were already fucking back then"

"Hiro, please, stop"

"Tell me. Is he that good that you had to ruin our 5 years? Doesn't matter, does it? You're a whore"

Brianna only managed to cry, this was a man she had a restraining order on, but still managed to get to her, no matter how careful she had been.

Hiro didn't seem to enjoy her tears, hitting her repeatedly on her stomach, legs, and chest, where bruises would certainly form. "Stop crying! Don't pretend to be a victim here"

When that didn't work, he hit her face. Brianna felt the blood running through her neck, she wasn't sure if it was from her mouth or nose, everything hurt.

She was certain she was about to pass out when the weight of Hiro's body lifted off her. Everything was too quick, when she finally found the strength to look at the noises next to her, she saw Hirohito on the ground being repeatedly punched by another figure in black... Yuzuru.

"I'm going to kill you, how dare you?" was said as he gave blow after blow.

Somewhere in the chaos, Brianna got back to reality. She had to stop Yuzu before he did something that would damage his image and future. But once again, she couldn't move.

The door of the house opened to reveal Mary, who had been woken up by the noise. She evaluated the situation immediately and proceeded to drag Brianna's sensitive body inside the house.

Before being dragged by her sister, she managed to call out to Yuzuru, in hopes he would calm down before things got worse.

"Yuzu...please... You have to stop" she tried with a very quiet voice.

The skater seemed to break out of his violent spell, stopping his aggression on the man under him and looking at the scared woman, giving her a small nod to say he understood. Still, he kept the other man's body immobilized until the police arrived.

Mary came outside as soon as she knew her sister was somewhat safe and found the police arriving. They gave their statements in detail, making sure that Brianna wouldn't have to relieve what happened that night. Yuzuru made sure to talk about the previous episode he watched, helping the police to connect the incidents.

When everything calmed down, Yuzuru and Mary entered the house and found Brianna wrapped in a blanket, trembling like crazy.

"Bri?" Mary tried. Her sister was completely unresponsive, just staring at the wall in front of her. Mary looked at Yuzu with a worried look. He gave her a nod and sat by Brianna's side. A small touch on her shoulder made her flinch at his contact.

"It is just me. You're okay now" he whispered to her.

"Yuzu, he... I begged him not to but...'

"It is not your fault," he said, carefully wrapping his arms around her when she stopped flinching.

Mary came into the room with her first aid kit. Brianna had some very ugly marks on her face and neck.

The older sister cleaned the wounds on her face while Yuzuru held the shaking body in his warmth, trying to give her some type of comfort.

The bruises were already showing up and Yuzuru couldn't help to blame himself. If only he waited for her to enter the house, this wouldn't have happened.
He felt helpless, fists still red with the other man's blood. If she hadn't called for him, he would've continued the beating, very probably risking everything in the process, but he could not care less at that moment.

"Bri" Mary called "I need to check the rest of your body. We can do that in the bedroom okay?'

Yuzuru naturally started distancing himself to give them privacy. "I will wait here"

"No, don't leave me" Brianna said, now crying again.

"Bri"

"Please, I don't care, just stay with me."