28.

The morning after, they were entangled in the sheets, sound asleep when the sunlight broke the peace and woke them up.

"Good morning," Yuzuru said in a raspy voice.

"Hey baby" she said in English making him grin as he remembered what happened the day prior.

"Too early for that dreaded language" Yuzuru said as he kissed her lips and moved on top of her.

"But not too early for that?" she asked drawing in a breath as he moved down her body, kissed her thigh and moved in between her legs.

"Never" he kept his ministrations, always enjoying giving her the pleasure she deserved, the way she moaned his name being incredibly effective in getting him hard.

It didn't take too long for her to climax. He kissed her body all over as she recovered from her high and grinned once she reversed the roles, forcing his back on the mattress and imitating his prior movements. His breath hitched once she got near his erection and he couldn't help but groan once she gave it a few kitten licks.

"I should punish you for yesterday" she said earning a slap in her ass from him that made her moan. Yuzuru raised his brow at her reaction. 

"Interesting... you like that, huh?" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up" Brianna answered a bit embarrassed.

"Make me"

And she did, it didn't take too much. He was so consumed by the pleasure her month gave him that the only words he uttered were to beg. 

Minutes later, they were once again embarrassed under the covers, Brianna looking at the ring on her finger thoughtfully.

"I never got to ask, you like it?" Yuzuru asked and kissed the top of her head.

"Huh?" 

"The ring"

"Yes, it's beautiful. I don't know where you got it but every time I look at it there's a detail that I missed before. I've never seen anything like it."

"It's custom made"

She stared at his face, waiting for him to say he was joking, but only found a small smile. "Wait, really?"

"Yes... Don't be so surprised. Felt right that it was something no one else could have or buy"

"You're ridiculous... And I thought losing an entire afternoon choosing a ring for you was too much"

"Speaking of which, where is it?" Yuzu asked. After going upstairs to retrieve her ring he never saw the other small box again.

"huh...well"

"Bri? What did you do?"

"I threw it somewhere after you said no and went upstairs, don't ask me where."

Yuzuru looked at her like she had grown two heads. "You... threw it?"

"Yes... I was pissed"

"uh... okay... did you throw the box or the ring?" he decided against fighting over the matter, trying to solve it instead.

"The box" she answered and giggled at his relieved sigh.

"At least that... can't be too hard to find"

"Why do you even want it?"

"To wear it?"

"You want to wear it?"

"Of course..."

"You said no, I don't think you should" Brianna said playfully but quickly added "It's just a simple gold band, even if we don't find it I can get you something else"

"I want that one" he answered decisively.

"Okay, okay. We'll find it."

The couple eventually found the energy to get out of bed, Yuzuru got dressed in underwear and sweatpants and Brianna didn't even bother to get fresh clothes., retrieving the black shirt he wore the previous day and wearing it, not missing the look of possessiveness he gave her.

The search for the rink wasn't as easy as they initially thought. Turns out that even the box was not that big to stand out, making them look everywhere around the living room for a whole hour.

"Seriously Yuzu, I can just buy you something else. Maybe get a custom band too..." he silenced her with his lips.

"I want that one, even if I have to spend the whole day looking for it."

"Ah... why did I have to throw it?"

"Because you have no self-control" Yuzu answered with a giggle that earned him a hit with one of the pillows. "Seriously, Karate is all about self-control and you have zero of it"

After a decent pillow fight, they were both exhausted, lying on the ground and the search didn't bring any results.

Still lying on the ground, Brianna's vision focused on the TV and an apparent strange object just behind it. She stood up and started laughing as soon as she noticed what it was.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked, still immobile on the ground.

She took the small box from behind the television and threw it at his face. Yuzu was only saved by his quick reflexes that grabbed the object before it hit him.

"You found it!" he said with excitement, not even caring to complain about her aggression. Yuzuru opened the box right away and found himself staring at the intricate gold band.

There was nothing simple about it, and he was certain that she wouldn't be able to find something like it again. The engravings were of wings and feathers carefully sculpted on the small item.

"We can get something else if you don't..."

"Where did you get this?" he asked, still amazed by the ring.

"Huh, I didn't find anything I particularly liked on my search. Only by the end of the day, I found an artisan jeweler that engraved whatever we wanted. I thought the feathers and wings would be appropriate for you"

"And you said it was easily replaced..."

"It is... I can go to the same place and get a new one made"

"But it would never be the exact same, would it? Do you realize this is custom made too? You called me ridiculous and did the exact same thing!"

"I guess we are both ridiculous" she said before kissing his lips softly and they settled on the couch happily after finally finding the dreaded object.

"You know I have my streamed practice tomorrow right?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Yes"

"Are you going to be there and watch?"

"We spoke about it last time, I don't want to be a distraction. Not even mentioning the number of reporters that will be in the building."

"I was thinking of wearing the ring" he said almost silently, afraid of her reaction.

"They will notice it."

"I know, I don't want to hide you from my fans"

"If you're sure..." Brianna was also afraid, she knew the number of fans he had, and a lot of them saw Yuzuru as their dream man. She wasn't afraid for herself but rather how the fans would react to their Idol superstar not being as single as everyone expected and how it would affect Yuzu.

"So you will come? I don't want to make a big announcement or anything... Just want your presence, even if you stay in the lockers or the cafeteria, no need to be in front of the camera"

"Okay"