8.

Mary went with Brianna to her house. She knew her sister was far too scared to go alone. The initial thought was to buy new stuff, but Bri argued that she had plenty of clothes at home.

Going to the very end of her closet was weird after so long, but she knew why her sister was so insistent on it. With Hiro gone, there was no reason why she would dress like a careless teenager. Even if she did work from home.

Brianna took a bag with her, she figured that packing some clothes to take to Mary's house made sense. She hasn't slept in her bedroom for almost 2 weeks now. It may seem drastic, but she was genuinely afraid that Hiro would show up and hurt her.

Mary was enjoying looking through her old clothes. "I can't believe you have so much nice stuff hidden away. Some of these are very expensive"

"I know. Feel free to steal anything you want"

"You're joking..."

"I'm not, go ahead"

Mary took a couple of shirts and a few bags that were by now Vintage and probably worth more than what Brianna paid for. Not that it mattered.

When they made their way back to Mary's, it was almost 6, they had lost track of time, making them already a bit late to start dinner.

Brianna was ushered out of the kitchen, Mary assuring her there was no need to worry. "Just go get changed, I think a dress would be nice"

"What? That's way too much"

"No, it isn't. I'm wearing a dress too."

"But you wear them all the time"

"You used to wear them too" Mary defended. "There is nothing wrong with showing off your nice body"

"Show off to who?" Brianna enquired, knowing very well what her sister meant.

"Mr. Hanyu, of course." Mary said laughing. "It's only fair after you saw him in practice clothes, you know, even the grounds"

Brianna was going to regret every day telling her sister how surprised she was by his body. It was sure to backfire eventually and it already started.

"I knew I should have kept my mouth shut"

"Just change, thank me later"

After a shower, Brianna got dressed, quickly deciding against makeup, she wasn't trying to impress anyone after all. Her wavy hair was left loose, flowing on her back. The dress was black and skintight, Mary would probably say it was a tribute to Yuzuru's practice clothes. The thought alone made her laugh.

She heard the doorbell, he was there. Brianna placed white sneakers on her feet and rushed downstairs.

Yuzuru was in the hall greeting Mary when footsteps going down the stairs got his attention. He looked up to find Brianna in a dress, showing off her toned legs and curves. His jaw slacked immediately as he carefully and slowly took her body in, eyeing her in a very nonsubtle way.

One elbow hit his belly and he coughed awkwardly. Mary looked at him with a weird look and he knew why. That's simply not how you should react, even if the girl in front of you is incredibly beautiful. Still, his friend winked before turning and going to the kitchen leaving him speechless.

"Hey Yuzuru"  Brianna greeted him with a nervous smile.

He half expected her to look at him with a smirk like he had done at the rink, but she was looking at him with a mirror expression of his.

Yuzuru was wearing a white fitted shirt with the first buttons opened showing two small necklaces and black slacks. It was in contrast to his usual oversized clothes at the rink, but not as tight as his under armour.