9. Trouble

Shit Shit Shit! What am I going to do she's back I can't do this again and I can't go to Leah because of Jordan I mean if they are still together then I would never do anything to get in their way, I mean all I want is for Leah to be happy and if that isn't with me then oh well that's life I guess. Betty keeps looking at me and it's just bringing back all the memories I never wanted to think about again. I'm brought out of my thoughts by Jonas talking again.

Jonas: We also have Jordan returning today after her injury and we are happy for her to be back, but now that she's back she has told me she would like to move back in with Leah. Now I wouldn't normally get involved in this kind of thing but this does mean it would be highly appreciated if someone could give Abi a room to give them some space.

And that's when I realised what Jordan had meant.

Betty: She is welcome to come and stay with me.

Abi:(Jordan is looking at me with a certain look) Yeah that's cool with me thanks Betty.

Leah: (can tell Abi isn't really comfortable) You sure Abi it's ok with me if you stay with us for a bit longer.

Jordan: Come on babe she said she was fine with it why do you care so much?

Jonas: Anyway that's it for today you guys are free to go whenever you're ready.

Betty: Well hello again Abi, shall we get home?

Abi: (is getting really nervous) Hi, umm yeah ok lets go.

Jordan: (To Leah) wait here a sec babe I need to go talk to Betty.

Leah: Can you stop calling me babe we aren't together anymore.

Jordan: Ok if you're sure (walks off to Abi and Betty) Hello there you two You excited to live together again?

Betty: Yeah I'm very excited to get back to what we used to be like.

At those words I realised their plan it was going to be like those three years of hell and Betty then grabbed my arm.

Betty: Right let's get you home then have fun Jordan don't forget to come round later i need that help.

Jordan: Yep see you later guys.(walks off back to Leah)

We get in the car and Betty begins to drive back to her house and I just want to break down and cry but I know that will not end well if I do so I have to hold it in.

Betty: Right we're back what would you like to do (she says as she's opening the door to her apartment)

Abi: You're actually being nice and giving me an option in what we do?

Betty: No of course not you gullible bitch you haven't changed have you, look you are mine again now and you do what I say I'm sure you remember but now I've got you away from that sister of yours and that friend you're even more mine.

And I just sat there while she was saying all of this, I was confused, I went from last night being so happy living with Leah and playing at arsenal and now I'm here back stuck with her.

A/N: This is the next update I'm loving writing this so far and I hope you are enjoying reading it and as usual any suggestions would be amazing.