Part 16.

⚠️trigger warning sensitive topics⚠️

Leah's pov:
I go into the showers and I can see one is locked. I knock on the door but there is no answer. So I knock again, still no answer. After about five minutes of knocking I give up and just unlock the door to find something I never thought I would have to see.

Leah: Abi Abi can you hear me? I'll be back in one second. (Runs out) (shouting) guys? Guys? She needs you really badly she's in a bad state.
Physio 1: We're coming what happened?
Leah: I don't know I found her here unconscious in her own blood.
Physio 2: Ok there's an ambulance outside let's get her out there. John can you go and tell Jonas that Abi is being taken to hospital but don't say anything else please because I don't think she'd appreciate us tell everyone. Leah are you coming?
Leah: Of course I'm not leaving her side ever again.
*On the way to the hospital*
Leah: I can't believe she thought she had to do this she's so perfect and this is all two peoples fault I know it is.
Physio (bill): Woah Leah calm down it'll all be ok.
Leah: How do you know that though. If anything happens to her I don't know what I'll do to them.
Bill: Who? Who caused her to do this Leah?
Leah: Betty and Jordan.
Bill: How do you know it was them?
Leah: Because I had to get her out of Betty's house last night because she was being abused. This is all my fault I should've never let her leave. (Crying)
Bill: Oh Leah don't blame yourself and you need to stay strong for Abi when she wakes up she needs you to be positive and by her side can you do that for me?
Leah: I'll try my best.
*At the hospital*
Doctor: So we need to take Abi into a private room to set her up and then stitch her up but then you can come see her ok?
Leah: Ok please look after her.
Doctor: Don't worry she's safe with us.
*half an hour later*
Doctor: Ok you can see her now and just to warn you she is awake and might be a bit emotional.
Leah: Thank you so much (goes into Abi's room) Abi bubs what happened are you ok?
Abi: I can't do it anymore Leah I can't.
Leah: Oh bubs what made you think this? Did they say anything to you?
Abi: It was Betty she was just saying stuff she knew would make me annoyed or angry or sad and then I couldn't take it and I ran off and I think you know what happened next.
Leah: Oh Abs it's ok I'm here and I'm never leaving your side again.
Abi: I'm sorry.
Leah: Woah what are you sorry for if anything I should be the one saying sorry for not being there before it got so bad.
Abi: No Leah please don't blame yourself but I'm sorry for being like I am and for being so broken. (Flinches as Leah goes to hug her)
Leah: Oh sorry bubs does that hurt?
Abi: No sorry I just got a bit scared.
Leah: Oh it's ok bubs you're safe now I've got you.
*It has been a couple days and Abi is finally going home*
Abi: Gorgeous what am I going to say when I go back to training.
Leah: Bubs it's ok nothing will be said that you don't want to be said and you're safe now and me Beth and Viv won't let anything happen to you.
We get back home and all I can do is going into the bathroom and throw up. Before I know it Leah has dropped everything she was doing and is holding my hair back while I'm being sick.
Leah: It's ok Bubs let it all out it will all be fine.
Abi: (finished being sick now) I'm sorry Lee but thank you for being there for me.
Leah: You don't need to be sorry and I'll always be here for you I've got you now, now let's get you up to bed or would you prefer to lay on the sofa and watch tv all afternoon?
Abi: Can we watch some films?
Leah: Of course we can let's get you to the sofa shall we.
Leah's pov:
I've just left Abi on the sofa to pick a movie whilst I put everything away. I'm really worried about her and what she'll be like when we go back to training. I did mention the whole situation to Jonas while Abi was in hospital but he didn't seem to care which has still annoyed me. I go back in to her already asleep so I just move her head a bit and prop her head on my lap and stroke her hair. I'm just looking down at her and it comes across my mind that I'm so so lucky to have her as my girlfriend. I just sit there until I start to feel my eyes closing.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed as always let me know what you guys think. Thanks for reading.