7. Matchday -1 part 1

I have my first match tomorrow but I don't think I'll be playing but that's ok I'll just have to work my way into the team. We are currently on our way to the training ground because we have a meeting with Jonas then we're going on the pool after to make sure we're ready for tomorrow, I made sure we left early after my chat with Jonas yesterday.
Leah: Right let's go in you know what he's like when we're late (laughing)
Abi: Yeah he's not the best.
*They go in and see a couple of girls there, Jordan, Beth and Viv*
Viv and Beth: Hey Abs hey Leah.
Leah and Abi: Hey guys
Jordan: Abi can I speak to you quickly outside?
Abi: Yeah sure.
*you guys go outside*
Abi: So Jordan what's up?
Jordan: Right you're going to do as I say when I say. Stay away from Leah she's mine and I think you'll be needing this *hands Abi a subs bib* because Jonas definitely won't be playing a shit player like you he said last night after your chat he doesn't even know why he signed you. (She laughs) now that you know who's in charge follow me. (Abi just silently follows her) ok good no one's here now come here.

A/n: sorry for a short one I want to add suspense so the next one will be out either later of tomorrow morning. Also I'm not trying to make anyone seem horrible it's just the story. What do you think Jordan's going to do to Abi?