Part 28.

Katie sits down and just looks at Leah and Abi, she doesn't know how to say this to her friends but she knows that it is needed.
"Katie what is it?" Leah asks.
"I noticed what Betty and Jordan were doing, the little scratches on your legs, the punches, they thought they were being discreet but I noticed, are you both ok?" Katie Replies.
"We're fine luckily but you can't say anything to anyone" Abi says.
"Why, you can't let them get away with this"
"They're going to hurt Leah if anyone finds out so no, we are not telling anyone"
"Fine but I'm staying here tonight in case they come back, I'm not letting either of you get hurt"
"No Katie go home and get some sleep"
"No I'm staying" Katie insists.
"You're too stubborn McCabe" Abi laughs.
"You know me Russo" Katie chuckles back.
They all just sit and talk for a bit before they decide to go up to bed, Katie in the spare room and then Abi and Leah get into their shared bed.
"I love you my baby" Leah whispers in Abi's ear.
"I love you more babe" Abi responds.
Leah gets in bed behind Abi and hugs her tight, Leah's arms around Abi's waist, and then Leah moves the hair off Abi's neck to give her free access and starts to kiss her neck. Abi just groans and puts her hand there to stop Leah.
"Leah not now" Abi whispers.
"But you're so cute right now, my little princess" Leah replies, smirking.
"Oh I love you Leah"
"Not as much as I love you, now let's just move that out the way"
Leah moves Abi's hand off of her neck and begins kissing Abi again, Leah then starts to take Abi's jumper off over her head to find she has nothing on underneath. Things get rather heated between the two athletes and then after Abi just has her head on Leah's chest and Leah has her arms wrapped around Abi's waist.
"I love you, my princess, should we try and get some sleep now?" Leah asks.
"After that, yeah I think we could both do with a rest" Abi replies.
"Go to sleep then princess, I love you" Leah says, kissing Abi on the head.
They both fall asleep pretty quickly but Katie is still awake in the room next door, she did hear what Abi and Leah were up to but that is not the reason she's still up, she's up because she can't help but worry about two of her closest friends. She loves Abi and Leah and she can't bare to think that Jordan, one of her used to be closest friends, could do this to anyone, especially not Leah and Abi. Katie finally falls asleep after what feels forever but she can't sleep for long because she hears the door open downstairs, then there is someone walking up the stairs and then Abi and Leah's door gets opened. Katie gets up and peeks through the little gap into Abi and Leah's bedroom to see Jordan and Betty trying to wake them up, Katie isn't sure if this is the best idea but she does it anyway, she opens the door and walks in the room.
"What are you doing here Katie?" Jordan asks, trying to sound innocent.
"They let me stay over, unlike you, why have you both just come into their house and come in their bedroom to wake them up?" Katie argues.
"Katie leave it" Betty interjects.
"You stay out of this" Katie says.
"Don't tell her what to do" Jordan says getting angry.
"Right that's it, Leah, Abi did you invite these two round?" Katie asks.
Both Abi and Leah lightly shake their head and Betty goes to try and get Abi, but Katie gets in the way.
"Leave them both alone and leave now" Katie shouts, getting angrier by the minute.
"Don't tell me what to do you bitch" Betty says back.
"Well get out of their house then, and don't ever do anything to either of these girls again" Katie shouts.
"Move out my way you bitch" Betty shouts back.
Betty then decides to punch Katie round the face thinking she is stronger than her but Katie punches back and then Jordan gets involved.
"Betty let's just go, they aren't worth it" Jordan states.
"Fine, they're just a pair of whores anyway, especially Abi" Betty states.
"Don't you dare talk about her like that" Leah shouts getting defensive over Abi.
Betty and Jordan finally leave and then Katie comes back upstairs and goes in to Abi and Leah's room to see Leah holding Abi in her arms because she was crying.
"I promise you baby, Katie tell Abi that what Betty said is in no way true" Leah says when she sees her friend walk back in the room.
"Aw Abs, don't think for one second that what she said is true because it in no way is, you are perfect" Katie states
"See baby I told you" Leah says to Abi who is still crying in her arms.
"Ok thank you both" Abi sniffles.
Leah just wiped Abi's tears and holds her in her arms, Katie says she's going to try and sleep a bit more but that if Abi or Leah needed her then they knew where she was. Leah and Abi go back to sleep but Leah keeps a very tight hold on Abi. They sleep for a couple more hours before the sound of Leah's alarm can be heard, waking both of the athletes up. Leah roles over and opens her eyes and look at the girl next to her.
"Morning baby" Leah whispers in her morning voice.
"Morning gorgeous, as much as I would love to lay here all day, we need to get ready for our match" Abi responds.
"Ok I'll make breakfast then I guess, can you wake Katie up?" Leah sighs.
"Of course my love, I'll see you in a second"Abi replies, kissing her on the head.
Abi walks into the spare room and wakes Katie up, she tells her that Leah is making food before they need to leave for the match. Abi then walks downstairs and goes into the kitchen, wrapping her arms around Leah's waist as she watches her cook.
"Hello baby, did you wake Katie?" Leah asks placing a kiss on Abi's cheek.
"Yeah she's just getting dressed then coming down" Abi replies to her girlfriend.
Katie comes down and then they eat the breakfast before leaving the house. They get to the training ground and walk over to where all the girls are before they get on the bus.
"Who's ready to win?" Beth shouts when everyone has sat down.
"Yes, let's do this" Everyone shouts back.
"North London is ours" Katie joins in.
They get to the stadium and get off the bus and walk into the stadium, signing things as they go past fans, they get into the stadium and walk to the changing room to place down their bags. Leah walks out with Beth and Viv because Abi said she'd wait for Katie but when Abi and Katie walk out they see Leah talking to one of the tottenham players, Rosella Ayane.
"Are her and Leah friends?" Katie asks the smaller brunette.
"She's never mentioned her before" Abi replies, feeling slightly hurt.
"Oh, that's strange" Katie says but Abi has already walked off to Caitlin and Lia before she can finish.
"She wouldn't cheat on you Abs, I know Leah" Lia reassures.
"But they both looked so happy" Abi replies, getting emotional.
"Come here, don't cry, look let's win this game and then we'll help you talk to Leah if you'd like" Caitlin adds, pulling Abi into a hug.
After they've done the pitch inspection they all get changed into their warm up kits on and everyone can tell that there is something off with Abi but when anyone, including Leah, brings it up she just dismisses it and gets annoyed. Warm up comes and goes and soon enough they're in the tunnel, Abi is actually playing in goal today because she was needed and she can play in most positions, so she is behind Kim in the lineup. They walk out and after shaking hands, they get into position ready for kickoff.

A/n: Hope you enjoy. :)