8. Matchday -1 part 2

⚠️sensitive topics⚠️
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm currently in a room with a very angry Jordan. I'm not sure why but she doesn't seem to like me. I'm brought out of my thoughts when she's shouting at me.
Jordan: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME YOU STUPID BITCH?
Abi: Yes I'm sorry I'm listening
Jordan: well then this won't be a surprise will it*Jordan slaps Abi round the face and Abi falls over* why did you fall over bitch *kicks Abi in the stomach* right here's what we're going to do now is go back into the meeting room and act like nothing happened, oh and you'll have to arrange somewhere else to stay, I have someone in mind.
Abi: Ok I understand but may I ask something?
Jordan: I guess so.
Abi: Who do you want me to stay with if I can't stay with Leah?
Jordan: Let's just say you know her but she's a new signing now I'm there before they get suspicious.
*Abi and Jordan walk in and Abi sits on her own in the corner*
I'm currently sitting in the corner on my own like she told me to and I just noticed Jonas walk in and Jordan gave him a look of I've done it so I think he's in on it as well. I hate not being able to sit next to Leah, but if it's safer for me and her I'll do anything. Jordan said something about Leah being hers so I think they're still together but she's sitting next to Leah with her hand on her thigh and Leah seems quite uncomfortable. But I can't think about that anymore because Jonas has just started talking.
Jonas: so first let's talk about tactics for tomorrow *he talks about tactics for about half an hour* ok and finally we have a new signing so can everyone welcome Betty Johnson.

A/n: Who is Betty?? More suspense. Tell me if you want the next one tonight or tomorrow.
Thank you everyone for reading this