Part 15.

⚠️trigger warning: sensitive topics⚠️

We get out the car and I'm shitting it. Like not only am I not gonna play but they'll both be here and god knows what will happen then I'm brought out of my thoughts by lotte.

Lotte: Hey Abs you ok you looked terrified standing there just then.
Abi: Yeah I'm good thanks lotte just a bit of nerves.
Lotte: Ok well if you need me I'm here it can nerve wracking moving away and joining a new team.
Abi: Thanks Lotte means a lot.
Leah: Abs can I speak to you quickly please?
Abi: Of course, see you later Lotte.
*Abi and Leah walk into an empty room*
Abi: And what are we doing in here gorgeous?
Leah: This (kisses Abi) how was that cutie?
Abi: Wow Lee that was amazing can I say something.
Leah: Of course cutie.
Abi: I hope it's not to soon for this but I love you Lee.
Leah: Oh Abi it could never be too soon to hear that from you. But now on a more serious note how are you feeling about you know seeing them?
Abi: If I'm being honest. I'm shitting myself about it I'm so scared.
Leah: Aww bubs it's ok look I'll protect you and you're not starting Jonas told me the lineup but neither Lotte so why don't you sit with her and we can tell her if you want so she can keep an eye on you.
Abi: Yeah can you tell her tho buba.
Leah: Of course now let's go in the changing room and I'll tell Lotte ok?
Abi: Ok buba.

We walk into the changing room and I already feel like I'm about to throw up with nerves and then I sit down in my section and they're opposite me just staring and chuckling to each other. That just makes my anxiety ten times worse, this will be an interesting day to say the least, I'm brought out of my thoughts with Leah putting her hand on my evidently shaking leg.

Leah: (quiet so no one can hear) bubs calm down ok everything is going to be fine and straight after the match we will go to Jonas and tell him what's going on ok?
Abi: No we can't go to Jonas be-
I'm cut off by Jonas walking in and starting talking so everyone stops talking and we listen to his tac tics. He finishes and comes over to me.
Jonas: Hey Abi can I have a word outside quickly?
Abi: Yeah sure. I'll be back in a minute Lee.(walks outside with Jonas) so what's up?
Jonas: (Raises voice a bit) Did I ask you to speak? No so shut up. (A bit quieter) So anyway I thought I'd let you know that because you're special you get a certain seat on the bench. And guess who that is right next to?
Abi: No you can't do that please you don't understand.
Jonas: Oh I do understand and you will sit next to Betty until I bring Jordan off and then you will sit next to Jordan, understand?
Abi: Yes I understand (timid)
Jonas: Good now go in there and pretend nothing happened.
Abi: (goes back in and sits down but doesn't talk to or look at anyone)
Leah: Hey what's up what did he want?
Abi: Oh nothing just telling me not to be disappointed I'm not starting cause obviously I'm new and stuff.
Leah: (suspicious but goes along with it) Oh ok well you better go and get on the bench and we're lining up.
Abi: Good luck guys (walks out to the bench and sits on her own in the corner) Go away Betty I don't want to see you.
Betty: What are you saying to me? You know your parents were right, like Alessia more, neglecting you, not supporting you like they did with and still do with Alessia.
Abi: (Silently crying to herself) Well yeah you're right but there's not need to rub it in.
Betty: Don't talk to me like that (scratches leg just above shorts so no one sees but so it really hurts Abi) do you want to know how me and Jordan see you and how very one else will soon see you? Well this is it, you're the most ugly selfish horrible person in the world and you deserve nothing and no one.
Abi: (runs away down the tunnel and locks herself in one of the showers)(crying really hard and can't breathe properly)
Betty: (quietly so only her and Jonas can hear) I've done it boss she ran down the tunnel crying and struggling to breathe.
Jonas: We'll done Betty now you need to warm up I'm bringing you on.
Betty: Going now boss.

Leah's pov:
We're playing pretty well but we could be better. It's been about 30 minutes and we just scored so before the match re kicks off I look over to the bench to check on Abs. But when I look over I see her running down the tunnel before I can think I need to concentrate on the match again but I have an idea about 5 minutes later I go over to the sideline and tell Jonas my muscle is sore and I don't want to injure myself and ask to be subbed off. He reluctantly says yes and tells me to go down the tunnel with the physios so when we're out of his sight I turn and say to the physios.
Leah: Guys look I'm fine I lied cause somethings going on with Abi and I saw her in trouble down here and needed to come see her so I'm fine.
Physio 1: Well you shouldn't have lied but it's ok come get us if either of you need us.
Leah: Ok thanks guys will do.

I walk into the changing room but I can't see Abi anywhere I call her name multiple times when I all of a sudden have an idea of where she might be.

A/n: Wow how lucky are you guys two chapters in one day and quite long ones too. Hope you enjoy let me know what you think as always.