Late night visitor🌶️

Eddie
I couldn't sleep, no matter what I did I couldn't turn my brain off tonight. This happened from time to time, I was wound up . Sometimes I would read, or take a hot shower and try to relax but none of that was working. If I was desperate I would smoke a joint but tonight I had a different idea.  I know someone else that also had a hard time sleeping, and I was going to go see her.

I slid on some sweatpants and a tee shirt and a flannel, locked the door and got in my van. Now I obviously didn't want to wake up the whole neighborhood so I parked at the park just down the road from Veronica's house and walked the rest of the way there. The trick was going to be getting up to her room, luckily there was a tree and the roof of her back porch that I could climb on to get there. I carefully, quietly climbed the tree then tiptoed across the roof to her window. Her curtains were drawn and her room was dark, I wondered if she was really asleep in there and if she was should I wake her? I decided that I would lightly tap and if she didn't come after a minute or two I would go back home.

I tapped lightly, waited. All of a sudden the curtains flew open and there was my sweet princess standing infront of her bedroom window armed with an umbrella, eyes wide in surprise. She set down the umbrella and opened up the window.

" Eddie! What the hell are you doing here at this hour?Hurry up and get in here before someone sees you and thinks your trying to break in!" She whispered.

I carefully climbed in, trying not to make any noise. I slowly closed the window behind me. When I turned back around my heart started beating a little faster, partially from the adrenaline and the thrill of sneaking in but mostly because Veronica was standing in front of me in a tank top, tiny pajama shorts and her hair in ponytails on either side of her head. Goddamn.

" Surprise?" I whispered and walked up to her, sliding my arms around her waist. I smiled down at her. " Were you really going to beat my head in with a pink polka dot umbrella if I had been an intruder?"

She smiled up at me, " It's the first thing I could find to defend myself against weirdo's trying to sneak into my room." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me.

I slid my hands down to her ass and squeezed. She made a little squeak sound then pressed herself against me.I slowly walked her backwards towards her bed and lowered her down, I laid down beside of her.  I lightly nipped at her lower lip then pulled away. " I couldn't sleep, I figured we could be awake together."

" Everything ok Ed's?"

" I just couldn't turn my brain off."

" That happens to me too. I sleep like shit most nights, tossing and turning." She smiled up at me. "I'm glad you came."

I smiled down at her." Me too Princess."  I kissed her forehead, tip of her nose and lips. " If I had known this is what you wore to bed I would have snuck over sooner. Those short shorts, cheeks peeking out, tank top, no bra and ponytails?" I lightly tugged on her braids. " This is like a dream come true." 

I could see the smirk on her face by the light of the moon. She ran her hand down my side, my hip, oh god, the front of my pants, lingered. " This is a dream come true." I could feel my dick spring to life. She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. And i thought I was wound up before.

She moved and started grinding her hips, I pressed my lips tightly together to keep from making any noises. I slid my hands up her stomach to her breast, ran my thumbs over the hard nubs under her tank top. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear." This feels so good baby, does it feel good for you too?"

" So fucking good. I'm going to cum in my boxers if you keep going."

She pressed down harder and moved her hips faster. I was just getting ready to slide my hands under her shirt when we both noticed the hall light flick on.

"Fuck!"

She jumped off me and slipped under the covers and I dove to the floor and crawled under her bed. Just as I rolled all the way under the door open .

" Veronica are you still up?" I heard Lucy ask quietly.

" Yeah Mom, couldn't sleep. Sorry if I woke you up. I was reviewing questions for tomorrow's test , I was just saying them out loud, sometimes it help it stick. Sometimes when I can't sleep I say all the elements from the periodic table out loud, it's so boring I fall asleep."

" I'm sorry you have a hard time sleeping, honey. Ever since dad  passed and our life was uprooted." Lucy sat on the bed, I held my breath.

"It's not your fault Mom. Someday I'll be normal again."

Lucy laughed." I don't think you will ever be normal honey."

" Probably not. I love you Mom. Now go back to sleep, you've got to get up early for work, I will sit here and mumble my periodic table and eventually fall asleep."

I heard her kiss Ronnie's cheek ." Love you my sweet girl.Get some sleep."

" Night mom."

I heard the door close, heard footsteps walk away and saw the light turn off from the crack under the door. I waited a minute then poked my head out from under the bed as Veronica hung  over the side of her bed, I swear to god her tits were going to fall out of her shirt, but they didn't.

She smiled down at me and whispered." That was fucking close!"

I smiled up at her and whispered." I was fucking close, one more hip thrust and I would have cum in my pants. Do you know how hard it is to army crawl across the floor with a fucking boner? I thought I was going to break my dick."

She covered her mouth with both hands and quietly laughed." We can't have you doing that, I haven't had a chance to really use it yet.But baby, it feels super impressive."

" Your boobs are super impressive. "  I reached up and cupped them in my hands." More than a handful."

She smiled and whispered." You better be careful. You don't want your boner to get caught up on my bed frame as you slide out from under there."

" Jesus Christ." I whispered and quietly slid out from under the bed. I carefully crawled up and slid under the covers with her. She laid back with her head on her pillow, I kissed her lips softly then I laid my head on her chest. One minute she was playing with my hair and I was listening to her heartbeat and the next I was out.

I woke up the next morning to the birds singing, the sun shining and the sound of an alarm clock buzzing.

Oh.Fuck.

I unwrapped my body from my sweet Angel and sat up quick. Veronica swatted at her alarm, realized that I was lying in bed with her and popped up.

" Oh my god! " she whispered." Eddie, we've got to get you out of here!"

" I know!" I whispered back. This was about to get interesting.