The Prom 🌶️

Veronica

" Ok I am going to take a before and an after picture." My mom instructed the three of us to stand infront of the fireplace in the living room before taking off to get ready." Ok smile!! Perfect! Ok now you can go! Jason it is your turn!" She hollered up the stairs and we cleared out before the asshole came down.

" Ok, hair, makeup, dresses, jewelry!" Nancy plugged in the curling iron in the upstairs bathroom and I laid out all of the makeup we had on the vanity in my bedroom. Our dresses and corresponding jewelry were hanging up on my closet door with shoe boxes beneath. We did a dry run last night to get the timing down knowing that there would be three of us getting ready in a small space.

Nancy instructed Robin to take a seat on the bench that we have in the bathroom so she could start curling her hair.

I decided todo my makeup while Nancy was working on Robins hair. I decided that I would do a Smokey eye with bright red lipstick to match my dress. I started on my eyes applying the shadow, the liner the mascara but decided to wait on the lipstick till just before we head out the door. I was still undecided about my hair, up or down?

" What do you guys think, should I put my hair up or leave it down?"

" Your curls are so pretty, you could keep it down, but you also have a nice neck that you could show off by putting it up!" Nancy yelled from the other room.

" I have always admired your neck!" Robin laughed " Who else  looks at other peoples necks besides Nancy? I can honestly say I have never paid attention."

I laughed and popped my head into the bathroom. " Maybe I will wear it down but pin it off to the side then you can see my neck and my curls?"

" That sounds pretty, do you need my help? I am almost done with Robin."

" I think I got it, I might just need you to hit the back with some spray after. Looking good Robin!"

" I feel like a dork."

" You look really nice." I smiled at her. "I am going to head back out, have fun!" I went back out and sat back at my vanity. I brushed all my hair to my right side then carefully pinned and secured it so that the curls would all stay to the one side. I smoothed the brushed side with a little gel to keep it under control. It actually looked very nice with the makeup. Makeup check! Hair check!

Robin came out looking feathered and fabulous and I started on a subtle makeup look fro her while Nancy put her hair into a fancy twist with some ringlets then expertly did her makeup in a flash.

Now it was dress time. Robin chose a light blue dress with a sweetheart neckline , cap sleeves and a waist that lightly flared out and a hem that fell just to the top of her knee. And of course her White converse sneakers.

Nancy had a pink knee length  halter dress with ruffles in the skirt and pink heels. She chose pearl earrings and a pearl necklace to top it off.

Knowing that red is one of Eddie's favorite colors I chose a satin floor length dress with a slit up the side, spaghetti straps and a cowl neck. I was a little self conscious when I first put it on because of how form fitting it was but with the bustier I was wearing underneath to suck me in  and keep my boobs secure I felt a little more confident. I may not be able to breathe the rest of the night but I will look better in my dress. It was all worth it because I knew Eddie would love it.

" Uh, ladies? Can I have a little assistance? I am sorry if this is super awkward but could you help me out with the clasps?"
" I got ya!" Robin came running into the bathroom." Holy shit, that is a lot of clasps!"
" I know!" I held the front close to my chest." Your a lifesaver Rob."
I could feel it getting tighter as her nimble fingers worked her way up from bottom to top. " This is going to kill Eddie, he doesn't have the patience for this." Robin laughed as she finished the last couple hooks." All strapped in."
I let go of the front and looked at myself in the mirror. Boobs secure and held nicely in place and waist cinched and smooth. " Damn, I need to wear this all the time, look at how much smaller my waist looks. " I smirked then joked." I can't draw in a full breath but hey, that's the price we pay for beauty right?"
" It looks sexy as hell." Robin said looking me over, then she blushed and looked away." Eddie is , uh , going to blow his load when he sees you in this."
I quickly grabbed my dress off the hanger and slid it up, put my arms through the spaghetti straps. I got the zipper about half way up then struggled, Robin stepped forward and pulled it up the rest of the way. " Thanks Buckley."
She smiled." That's what friends are for."
We emerged from the bathroom and Nancy gasped." Gorgeous! "
" Thanks Nance."
I put some silver dangling earrings in my ears and Eddie's guitar pick on a tiny silver chain around my neck.
We looked at each other and smiled. " Boy do we look fancy!"