Talent Show

Note: The video above was my inspiration for Eddie's metal version, Weezer's Version of Happy Together was my other inspiration ❤️

Eddie

Knock, knock. " Hello Eddie! It's nice to see you! Come on in!" Lucy opened the door, a big smile on her face. She was without a doubt one of my most favorite people in the world. She was sweet, non- judgmental and the mom that I wish I had, not to mention she was the creator of the girl that meant everything to me.

"Hey Lucy! Is Ronnie home?" I took off my shoes and closed the door behind me.

" She is, in the music room practicing. Go on down!"

I made my way down the hall and opened the door. I could hear her playing her Cello. It sounded really beautiful. I never really had an appreciation for classical music until I actually started listening to Veronica play it. I snuck down the stairs and again she was so fully engrossed in her playing she had no idea I was there. I stood and watched her for a minute, she looked so beautiful, so elegant, her hair piled up high on her head leaving her neck on full display, glasses on, fingers moving swiftly over the fingerboard, bow in the other hand gliding over the strings. Her posture perfect as she played. I could sit and watch her play all day long.

I walked up behind her and carefully leaned down and softly kissed her neck. She jumped but continued to play until the song was finished.

" Edward Munson you scared the fucking shit out of me!"

I laughed and rubbed her shoulders. "Sorry Sweetheart. " I leaned down and whispered in her ear," You look awfully sexy when you play your cello." I kissed her neck.

" Your just trying to make up for scaring the shit out of me." She laughed.

" No you do. Your violin too. And you already know how I feel about you playing the drums." I smirked. "What were you just playing?"

"Bach'sPrelude in G Major ."

" I liked it. Can you play me something else?"

She thought for a minute then started playing the intro to Led Zeppelin's Kashmir. She smiled.

"  Babe that sounds awesome! "

She played a little bit longer then stopped." Here sit down Ed's, I want you to try playing."

I shook my head. " There is no way I can play."

" I will help you. " She stood up holding the neck of her Cello. " Have a seat. Baby this is going to be my profession some day, please let me practice on you?"

" Alright, Princess." I took a seat in her chair and pulled her down on my lap." I think I would learn much faster this way." I smirked .

" Pretty sure I would instantly be fired if I did this with a student." She laughed ,wiggled her ass around then got up.

" I really hope you decide to teach elementary school kids because I don't think I could handle knowing that there was a classroom full of perverted teenage boys staring at you asking you for help even though they didn't need it just so they can look at your boobs."

Veronica laughed." Is that what you would do?"

" If you were my teacher? Abso-fucking-loutly. I would probably conveniently drop my pencil too when you walked by so you would pick it up for me." I smirked.

" What a Shithead."  She stood infront of me and adjusted the cello," You want it at about a 30 degree angle, and you want it a little loose between your legs so that it moves with you as you play.You want it comfortably resting against your chest, not too high or too low." She checked the placement then smiled." Looks good, now for the Bow." She gently took my hand and I was having a hard time concentrating on anything but her gentle touch and her soothing voice. She positioned it on the bow and closed my fingers around it where they needed to go.