The Campaign 🌶️

Eddie

I sat at my kitchen table, books, folders , guides and a notebook scattered out before me. I promised the Hellfire Club that this last campaign was going to be totally brutal , and kick ass so I really have to put in the effort. It's funny if I had just put in as much effort with my homework as I do my campaigns I wouldn't have repeated my senior year, but then I wouldn't have met Veronica so I guess it was just fate. It's not that I am an idiot, I just tend not to put in the work if it is something I don't have any interest in. This is going to be a masterpiece, the club is going to love it, but the problem is that , because I am a slacker ,I have waited until the last minute to finish it. And maybe I have been a little preoccupied with other things ,but in the best possible way.

" Eddie?" Veronica was laying sprawled out face down on my couch with a fan blowing on her.
"Yes Princess?" I pause writing my notes and look up at her. Her hair was in Princess Leia buns on either side of her head and she was wearing a tank top and short jean shorts that made her ass look so fucking amazing  that I wanted to go over and slap it.
" I know you need to get your campaign done, and it is truly impressive the amount of time and work and attention to detail that you put into it, but it's like 100 degrees in here. I'm dying baby . The fans are just blowing around hot air. It's been like three hours.Can't we go to the lake? "

" I know love, I promised that we would go to the lake but I am so close to being done, just one more hour?" She wasn't wrong it was hot as hell in the trailer but I didn't want to lose focus. I grabbed the can of soda I had next to me then took a drink, then pressed the cold can against my forehead. " I promise I am doing my best to finish up."

She sat up and lifted the front of her tank up so that the fan was blowing up her shirt and I caught a glimpse of her red bra. And I wonder why I have been distracted lately. I quickly avert my eyes and get back to my D&D books.

Out of the corner of my eye I see her get up and walk in my direction. She comes up behind me and takes a hair band out of her pocket and I feel her pull my hair back into a low messy bun which to be honest is much better than having my hair sticking to my sweaty neck. " Thanks Sweetheart."

" Your welcome Eds." She kissed my cheek then walked over to my freezer and opened the door." Yay! Popsicles! Want one?"

" I'm all set thanks."

She stood in front of the freezer door for another moment letting the cold air hit her skin. " That feels better." She grabbed a popsicle and closed the freezer door and came over and sat at the table near me. I watched as she unwrapped her pop and slowly slid it into her mouth. She knew what she was doing despite the innocent look on her face. She absolutely. Fucking . Knew. " Babe ."

She slowly pulled the pop out of her mouth." Yes Eddiekins?"
I leaned back in my chair and ran my hands over my face." I'm trying so hard to keep my head in the game here-"

" Oh, don't mind me, just keep working ." She smirked as she continued to eat her frozen treat, licking and sliding it between her perfect pouty lips.

I felt my pulse quicken, I swallowed  hard and I had to shift around in my chair to hide what was stirring in my shorts. " Fuck."

" What was that baby? Suck?" She put the pop back in then bit a piece off and crunched it up. As she did a drip ran down the stick and onto her shirt. "Aww, shit." Before I knew it she was handing me the popsicle and sliding off her tank , her perfect rack, silky red bra on full display." There!" She took the popsicle back and started eating it again." Anything I can do to help?"

" You are doing the opposite of helping babe. You want me to finish quickly,"

" The only time I want you to finish quickly-" she winked.