━━ two. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭?

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter two, forgive and forget?

PUNISHER!
chapter two, forgive and forget?

━━ BANGING ON THE FRONT DOOR was the last thing Savannah Baker wanted to wake up to in the morning. The banging all meant that she was late, again!

It mostly happened on the nights, she couldn't sleep. Things that happened last night are playing on replay due to her intoxication at the evenings events. Drunk Savannah can make some bad choices, let's just say. No, she didn't regret kissing Ellie, it just wasn't the right moment too.

But, the hangover was going to kill today.

      "Hey, Sav! Get your ass up!" The recognisable voice of Jesse echoed through Tommys house, the house was usually empty due to Tommy always being at Maria's which meant it was the teenagers house. All to her herself, probably not the best idea.

      "Jesus Christ, I'm up." The girl
mumbled, she got out of bed and started to ascend down the stairs at a quick pace.

      "SAVANNAH!" The banging got louder.

      "IM UP!" The girl swung the front door open to see Jesses standing there all smug. Then behind him, Ellie Williams. No stranger to Savannah of course, she just wasn't expecting her too.

       "Take your time, why don't you?"

       "You're such a dick." Savannah looked up smiling at Ellie then closing the door but leaving it unlocked. "Hey, El." Savannah addressed the girl, who nodded at the girl.

        Savannah got ready, yawning about ten times. Jesse and Ellie came inside the home as they watched Savannah rush around trying to find everything which she needed including a chocolate bar. Jesse raised his eyebrows at the girl, as Savannah stared at him for being judgemental.

"Fuck, my boots are upstairs." The girl groaned and sprinted upstairs, grabbing them then doing them at the top of the stairs.

       "— still can't believe you finally kissed Sav—" That was followed up by a slap noise.

      "Shut up." Ellie grumbled, "it's was barely a kiss and she kissed me then she kissed Din—" Jesse faced dropped, so did his mouth.

      That's when Savannah swung her down the stairs with a smile, "What you guys talking about?"

Ellie kicked him in the shin, he whined like a dog but still managed to say—