━━ eleven. 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter eleven, regrets and remorse

PUNISHER!
chapter eleven, regrets and remorse.

━━ AFTER SCOURING THE BUILDING ALL THAT WAS FOUND was lifeless bodies. The girls were yet to find Leah, hopefully still breathing and not slaughtered like everyone else.

Savannah was losing it. This city, this TV station. Everything here is so fucked, everyone here is so fucked. The girl opened draws as her hands shook, trembling.

"Fuck—" The Baker girl whispered to herself as she let her head fall back. Feeling sick to her stomach, she tried to breathe.

She felt different, she'd never wanted to kill someone that badly but now she's done it, she can't stop thinking about his blood pouring on to the floor. The expression on his face as he drowned in his own blood.

"Hey guys! Over here!" She heard Dina call out from across the hall, pulling her out of her panicked state. Ellie was still exploring downstairs.

The echoed sound of Ellie ascending the stairs let Savannah know she was near her, going over to Dina as well. The girls all met up on the balcony, they had to walk on the tiniest platform to get in through a window.

"You wanna go first?" Dina asked Ellie as she looked at both girls who seemed distant.

"Sure."

"We're too exposed." Savannah mumbled as she carefully walked behind Ellie, Dina following.

"We have to search all of it." Ellie was determined to find Leah, so determined that it was the only thing on her mind, except Savannah and they way she'd never seen her act like that before.

The person at that school wasn't the Savannah she knew. Silence entered the group as more dead bodies laid on the floor, Savannah wondered if they had families, children.

These people were brutally killed.

Savannah saw the door, she had to open a dead woman laying against it. Taking the ammo from the deceased, she opened the door, a stairwell. Pulling her gun out of her back of her jeans, the girl carefully placed her feet on one step at a time going up the stairs.

The blood was a trail leading her somewhere. Then muffled voices made Savannah jump.

"You hear that?" Savannah looked back at the girls.