━━ seventeen. 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter seventeen, so delusional

PUNISHER!
chapter seventeen, so delusional.

━━ SAVANNAH REMEMBERS VIVIDLY THE JOURNEY back to the theatre. The treacherous journey made the girl collapse as soon as she hit the couch in the dressing room.

         Cat was a trained medic back to Jackson, so she check over Savannah. Luckily, the stitches in the back of her head were still intact.

        Cat Casamera hated Ellie Williams but she wouldn't say that out loud. Cat hated her for no reason other than jealously. The short haired girl was angry, when Savannah first came to town; who came and befriended her first? Was nice?

      Not Ellie and that was for sure.

      They were all fourteen and blushing at literally any sort of affection, Cat thought Savannah was so pretty she could combust and falling out of the sky. After their fling last summer, Cat would tell everyone that Savannah was taken by someone and not specify who. She made it clear to the whole friend group, especially Ellie.

         Ellie never really questioned it, she did think it was weird though. She thought Cat was just kinda delusional because Ellie had never seen Savannah close with anyone except from Dina and she had a long-term boyfriend.

       Ellie was practicing on the guitar peacefully, she found the guitar in one of theatre storage room as Cat came out of through the crimson curtain. Ellie looked up,

       "Is she going to be okay?" The Williams asked as the Casamera scoffed at the girl.

         "She'll be fine, like you care anyway." Cat jumped down off the stage and Ellie furrowed her eyebrows, after Car looked right through her.

         "What's your problem?" Ellie put the guitar down, standing up.

          Cat was half way up the runway of the seats when she turned around,

          "You know this is your fault, right?" Cat laughs bitterly as she shouts, the words echoed throughout the entire room.

           "You think I don't know that!" Ellie angrily responds, as she follows the girl out of the theatre into the lobby. Jesse and Dina are coming down the stairs after hearing all the arguing.

            "Those two—" Cat points to Dina then back into the theatre, meaning Savannah. "—they need to go home!"

          "I'm fine." Dina tries to wave the girl off but Cat just shakes her head.