━━ eightteen. 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter eighteen, trembling hands

PUNISHER!
chapter eighteen, trembling hands.

━━ BANG, BANG, BANG is what awoke the Baker from her daydream. The girl had never rushed to take out the chair from the door so fast, she didn't care if it was a raider or someone of wasn't Ellie. The minuscule bit of hope that Ellie was outside made the girl heart race.

"It's me—" Ellie started to say until the door swung open. The Williams looked broken and bloody but the girl pulled her against her anyway. Ellie sighed in relief as she breathed against Savannah body, all though she didn't return the hug.

Savannah pulled out of the hug, holding Ellie's face. When the whole party joined behind them.

"Jesus."

"Who's bloods that? Yours?" Jesse asked. That's when Savannah stepped back, realising how much the girl was covered in blood.

Ellie didn't respond as she brought out the map in her pocket, her hands which were trembling. All eyes were on Ellie as she brought her hand to point at the map.

"She's hiding out in this aquarium." Ellie's voiced was breaking, as she looked up at her friends around her.

Savannah grabbed the map from Ellie's hands as she folded it back up. Lightly holding Ellie's elbow and her hands were still jolting uncontrollably.

"Hey, hey, let's get you cleaned up." Savannah sweetly spoke as she lead Ellie away from the group. Ellie gulped, looking lost, as she stared everywhere except from Savannah's face.

The Baker lead the Williams all the way back to the dressing room. Ellie sat down, all of her limbs collapsing.

"I'll be back." Savannah talked into the silence as she went to go get a bucket of water and cloth.

In that time, Ellie took of her jacket and her backpack. Hiding in her hands, appalled at her actions.

        Nora was her friend. Ellie remembers stealing the girls cassette tape which had Nora's property, hands off! Especially Sav! written in small handwriting.

       Unknown to her friend being dead, Savannah brought in a bucket of water. Ellie couldn't bear to look at the girl.

         "Arms up." Savannah whispered as she got onto the sofa bed behind Ellie, helping her pull her shirt off.