━━ six. 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter six, cold heart, cold hands

PUNISHER!
chapter six, cold heart, cold hands.

━━ ELLIE WAS SITTING AT JOELS GRAVE when Savannah found her. Savannah needed to talk to Ellie, she was going to go after Tommy but she couldn't do it alone.

Savannah wanted Tommy safe greatly but the thought of revenge was eating away at her brain.

The people she once called her family; tortured her and killed someone who was family to the teenager. Savannah didn't know the reason why they killed Joel and not her.

She wanted answers, Savannah was known to be impatient. She hated the lead up to her birthday or Christmas, she wanted it to just happen to know what went on. She needed that closure to move on.

It was going to take a few weeks to get to Seattle so Savannah planned to leave tonight.

Ellie got up from Joel grave, her breathing uneven as she turned around wiping the tears from her eyes. She saw Savannah playing with her friendship bracelet on her wrist. Her, Dina and Ellie all had matching ones, they made them when they'd just become friends when they were fourteen.

The Baker girl seemed to always creep up on Ellie whenever she wasn't watching, catching her in her vulnerable moments. Savannah never mentioned them though, she knew wasn't meant to see Ellie act that way.

She knew because every time Ellie's expression would drop to unemotional and empty. She'd never seen Ellie act like she did in that basement, terrfied what was happening in front of her own eyes.

      Savannah looked up to see Ellie in front of her, the auburn-haired girl blinked unnaturally as she started to speak.

      "Dina already told me, we're going after them." Ellie tried to cover her voice breaking by coughing. Savannah noticed so quickly, that she pulled her hands up to hold Ellie's face.

       "El, I'm so sorry." The girl started to apologise when Ellie's face dropped, her eyes glossed over.

     The wall blocked off her emotions crumbled right in front of Savannah. Ellie pushed her head into Savannahs neck as she moved arms to hold her around her neck. Ellie arms pulled Savannah by the waist pulling her in to a very needed hug.

      Ellie never really hugged Savannah, after those five years it felt so comforting to be in her arms.

     "Sav, Ellie?" Dinas voice came from the gates of the graveyard, Ellie let Savannah go almost making her tumble backwards.