━━ ten. 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬!

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter ten, seattle is fucking bonkers!

PUNISHER!
chapter ten, seattle is fucking bonkers!

━━ THEY'D JUST ESCAPED THE SCHOOL, when they were exploring the apartments for supplies. Ellie walked into an open apartment, by open most of the wall was gone. She walked over to the edge, checking the street.

"All right, coast looks clear."

Dina walked over to the outside agreeing, Ellie pulled at the letter and the polaroid again. Passing them to Savannah, Dina came up behind her whistled.

"She's one of them."

"Well, fuck her then." Dina changed her opinions on the girl. Savannah opened the letter and started to read it out.

"Jordan, Isaac's got us posted up on a two week at the tv station. Scars spotted in the area. Here's something to hold you over. Leah." Savannah thought is was weird that Jordan has a girlfriend, wait had 'cause he's dead.

"Scars? What's that?"

"Not a clue."

Ellie laid the map down on the wooden desk infront of them, pointed at a TV station on the map.

"TV station."

"You think she's still there?" Dina asked, holding her stomach again. Savannah gave ever a funny look, then she looked back at Ellie.

The auburn-haired girl shrugged, "We gotta find out right?"

"So it's by all these tall buildings." Savannah pointed on the map, Dina pointed to towards the city.

"That way."

"Okay, let's go get Leah."