━━ thirteen. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter thirteen, lovebombs after the war

PUNISHER!
chapter thirteen, lovebombs after the war.

━━ SHE WAS BACK IN SALT LAKE CITY, she knew because she was in that hospital hallway. The girl looked at the ground, bloody footsteps prints lead all the way to the surgery door.

       The girl looked at her hands, covered in blood. Looking behind her, darkness, a black hole. The only way was forward.

       The girl sprinted towards the door swinging it open, to not be in the surgery room but the basement.

      Her dad, Ellie, Dina, Jesse, Cat, Tommy, Maria and Joel. All had their throats slit and were dead on the ground.

       Until one of them moved, Ellie. 

       "This is your fault! You're fucking dead! You killed them!" Ellie screamed as she got up, grabbing a knife.

      Savannah was frozen. Ellie slashed Savannahs throat, drowning in her own blood.

━━ SAVANNAH HELD HER THROAT as she woke up

━━ SAVANNAH HELD HER THROAT as she woke up. It was just a dream, you're okay. The girl was laying on the floor, on the couch next to her way Dina.

        Before both girls went to sleep, they both stitched each other up. They didn't speak, after the things that were said, what could they say?

       Savannah knew they were right, who was she now? Is this the real her? A murderer?

        The girl groaned as she pushed herself off the floor slowly. She saw the theatre door open, the girl headed towards the main room.