━━ twenty one. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

━━━━━━━━━

▎ PUNISHER!chapter twenty one, deathmatch

PUNISHER!
chapter twenty one, deathmatch.

━━ CURLED UP IN A BALL LIKE A SMALL CHILD, Savannah held her legs leaving against the sofa bed in the dressing room.

The traumatising fact that she was a murderer taunted at her brain. She knew to survive, you had to kill but for no reason other than revenge. That surely made her a bad person, no, she didn't regret following Ellie here. But she regretted her actions, her anger was gone and all that was left was resentment for herself.

        Resentment at the fact, that she loved to watch them gasp and choke for breath. She loved to watch the colour deteriorate from their lifeless faces. She loved to watch them fall at her hands.

       But she hated herself for loving it.

The girl sighed as she saw a shadow in the doorway, looking upwards towards it too see Ellie Williams standing there. The Baker looked away, breathing in sharply.

The girl suddenly felt her shirt cotton only her skin, uncomfortably moving her shoulders. The Williams stepped into the room, fiddling with the hem of her jacket awkwardly.

"Hey." Ellie whispered, looking at her hands.

"Hey." Savannah replied, mumbling. The brunette girl stared at the auburn-haired girl as she watched sadness drown the girls face.

The Williams walked over to the Baker, standing over the girl. Savannah looked everywhere but the girl, as Ellie bit the inside of her cheek.

Joining the girl on the floor, Ellie put her hand hesitantly to rest on the girls knee.

        "Oh, Ellie." Savannah voice broke as she leant her head on Ellie's shoulder. The Williams grip got tighter on the girls leg, the wash of emotions intruded.

Savannah lifted her head when Elie moved away, stilling bending down as she got to her feet.

The Williams touched the girls cheek in-front of her as she traced a cut with lined her cheek.

"We're going home, Sav. It's gonna be okay." Ellie smiled lightly, forcing herself to for the girl. She hated that she had no spark of hope anymore, it was her soul was gone.

She was gone.

Ellie blamed herself, over and over, punishing herself for the consequences for the Baker.